No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firing people isn't hard. They can't pull their weight, they get canned. Layoffs are another story. That's tough.

Comment

Ok. Laugh a little. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by poisonivie View Post
        Firing people isn't hard. They can't pull their weight, they get canned. Layoffs are another story. That's tough.
        I disagree...hated canning anyone whether it was deserved or not, especially if they had a family. Not the kids fault their parent was a ding-dong & it just messes with lives. Bad deal all the way around.

Comment

wow, turned into an episode of the dumb and the restless in here!

That fact aside,

I hope all my other patch workers are hanging on. We are going through some pretty severe budget cutting and penny pinching, but we are managing to stay afloat and they keep letting me come to work.

Best of luck to all of yall affected, i say a blanket prayer for all of us every night and will continue to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            I could be imagining things but it seems like the oilfield traffic is picking up in Reeves, Lea and Eddy counties.
            Possible.. I got called yesterday about some projects coming up soon

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

[emoji1417]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post

If I had a nickel for every shackle on his boot moron that told me how I should put a sling on something and then they do that... None of us would be hurting!!!

Comment

looks like a trick you would see in South America!

Comment

Just read the Weathorford is gonna lay off another 3000 employees. It's just keeps getting worse. Has to turn around at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                      Just read the Weathorford is gonna lay off another 3000 employees. It's just keeps getting worse. Has to turn around at some point.
                      I'm hearing it's not going to turn anytime soon. Like years.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        I'm hearing it's not going to turn anytime soon. Like years.
                        That's kinda what I am expecting as well. Might be time to start looking in another field and get out before I am forced out.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          That will be good. We may be scheduled for a rig move shortly with one of our stacked.

Comment

Prayers sent for you guys in the oil field.

I keep coming back here looking for good news from y'all. I hate it when good hardworking people are forced to be not working. Prayers sent and good luck if you have to go looking in other industries!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                              Crap. I didn't see this today but I'll look for it. I work there. My shop was just taken off salary and put on stupid hourly. Not only have we been cut a couple times but we were just raped something fierce with the hourly rate they gave us. Almost not worth now. Hope I make it thru

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post

Oh man where did you find my rigging job pic? I wrapped it up so it wouldn't fall.

Safery First!!

Comment

Working...
                                X