No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is still busy for us in reeves county. I hate to say it but the Ramsey plant blowing up sure hasn't hurt my business yet!! Thank god!! prayers for all of those affected out there keep your heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
      No sir there isn't. We are very slow as well. It's hard to find stuff to keep busy
      Hey! I know a guy over there that has about 10 acres of "stuff" that needs to be shoveled, really close to you, maybe you could hit him up.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
        Hey! I know a guy over there that has about 10 acres of poop that needs to be shoveled, really close to you, maybe you could hit him up.
        Ya I do to but I usually have to work for him for free hahah

Comment

A lot of good people losing their jobs today and tomorrow, prayers up for them and their families. I cannot give details but it is a large number that will walk out the door today.
          Hate to see this around here but with the prices of oil it is inevitable.

Comment

I've been laid off for 21/2 months now and haven't had a single nibble on a job. I can agree that there is only so much yard work a person can do.

Comment

Keep your heads up guys......there is some kind of work out there for you.......talked to my old boss yesterday and he doesn't know how long they will be able to keep their doors open if it doesn't turn around. Sounds like they are pretty much doing jobs for cost just to keep the doors open.

Comment

Rumor has it Exterran in Columbus is closing up shop

Comment

I'm happy for my Archrock buddies who got out of Exterran in time...they were worried at first but looks like a win from what I'm seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
                    A lot of good people losing their jobs today and tomorrow, prayers up for them and their families. I cannot give details but it is a large number that will walk out the door today.
                    Hate to see this around here but with the prices of oil it is inevitable.
                    The one i heard about last week about floored me. And thats considering that theyve ready laid off around 35% of the company. Now theyre doing another 25%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just wanted to let everyone know that Enterprise Products has some job openings - I&E & Mechanical in Runge, Tx. They also have openings in Austin, Freer, Monahans, Coyanosa & Houston areas for pipeline & plant operations. They also have some in Carlsbad, New Mexico. Go to Enterprise Products web site to apply.

Comment

I bought out an oilfield & refinery sandblasting and painting company 2 weeks ago. In the next few weeks I may be looking to hire some guys who have experience with it.

Also if anybody has experience with insulating pipe please let me know. One of the customers asked us to start doing that for them.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          Rumor has it Exterran in Columbus is closing up shop
                          Not a rumor....meeting was called and Warn notice giving...60 days

This makes 4 plants that I know of they have shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            I'm happy for my Archrock buddies who got out of Exterran in time...they were worried at first but looks like a win from what I'm seeing.

Amigo, didn't Archrock buy out Exterran? At least in Corpus they did.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                              I bought out an oilfield & refinery sandblasting and painting company 2 weeks ago. In the next few weeks I may be looking to hire some guys who have experience with it.

Also if anybody has experience with insulating pipe please let me know. One of the customers asked us to start doing that for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
                                Amigo, didn't Archrock buy out Exterran? At least in Corpus they did.

Ray
                                Ray,

Yes, My understanding is Exterran sold out that truck / service portion of their biz nationwide...my guys who I deal with were somewhat nervous to see the changes, but I hear the remaining portions of Exterran are hurting & Archrock is staying busy in these tough times.

Comment

Working...
                                X