Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ckconservative View Post
    Just got laid off from my shop. If anyone knows any contacts or companies hiring in Conroe and the Houston area I'd appreciate it. Have 8 years of general oil and gas experience.
    Hate to hear that..........prayers up you find something soon..........

Comment

I appreciate it

Comment

I did see this morning where a company is constructing two big pads about 10 miles from my house on my drive this morning. Across the pasture on one of the adjoining properties they started drilling a second well about 2 weeks ago.

Comment

I heard that a rather large company is doing another 25% reduction in employees. Very sad, it is in the thousands of people.

Comment

Hope it turns around for you guys that work in the patch. My little brother got laid off a few months ago. I was lucky to get him on with my company as a helper. He went from six figures to $14/hr. I had to buy his RV from him to keep it from getting repo'd. Hate seeing good folks struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              I heard that a rather large company is doing another 25% reduction in employees. Very sad, it is in the thousands of people.

Hate to hear this!

Comment

Feel the Bern![emoji35]

Comment

NG up a little.

Comment

I've been home a month now and it's been pretty nice but I'm itching to get busy doing something. Only so much yard work I can do

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      Feel the Bern![emoji35]
                      Would sure like to see natural gas shoot through the roof.

Comment

I am still employed full time so cant complain in any way whatsoever, but I havent had a single job since Nov on my machine in my part time shop. I found out today another shop I was working with went under. There is just no work out there.

Comment

No sir there isn't. We are very slow as well. It's hard to find stuff to keep busy

Comment

Well, the slowdown got my wife. I thank God I am in the 3rd week of my new job after I was laid off for 3 1/2 months.

If anyone knows of a company that needs someone with 7+ years in supply chain/procurement/buyer experience in leadership roles for a major EPC company with the most recent role being a project engineer for a midstream company my wife is the one for them. She is an A&M Grad, FYI.

Comment

Got laid off about two months ago, just landed a job today with Memorial! But the same day I had 3 family members that lost their job with Patterson drilling today. Prayers for you guys

Comment

I was leaving my home near Albuquerque last Thursday to come back to Artesia. I passed a frack convoy just outside of santa fe heading south on 285. All Dakota plates. I guess they must be able to compete with all of the crews that are parked.

Comment

Working...
                                X