Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
    Who's your cousin Ray?? We work for Devon in that area and I'm sure we worked for him

Tony Garcia. He's been in that area for about a year. Great guy. We hang out a lot. Fishing, deer lease etc.

Ray

Comment

Layoffs hit us again the last two days. I'm 1 of 6 left in the field in our division.

Comment

We are having meeting I thought we never would have.... Deep deep cuts and we are planning on making more. We are staying in business and going to make this work but we are letting go a lot of good, fine people!!!

Comment

Talked to my old boss today and they shut down Canadian operations last week and haven't had a job booked at all this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
            Tony Garcia. He's been in that area for about a year. Great guy. We hang out a lot. Fishing, deer lease etc.

Ray

He was a completion guy correct Ray???

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
              He was a completion guy correct Ray???

I believe so amigo. His expertise is well control. He worked for Wellcat for many years. He started consulting snubbing jobs for Devon then when that slowed down they put him on some work over rigs. He was doing what Mark Hernandez and Mario Lopez were doing. We all use to work together at Cudd Pressure Control out of Corpus back in the day. I know a bunch of consultants. Either Ive worked along side of them before or I know them through Tony, Mark, Mario. Lots of great hands out there.

Ray

Comment

Well my little business is finally starting to slow down, going to cut down to a skeleton crew of 2 semi trucks and 1 hot shot from 10 total. I haul equipment with the low fuel prices rates really took a beating and competition is hauling next to nothing. Heard they're hauling loads to Dallas from midland for about 600 bucks.

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

I meant Mario Garcia not Lopez. My bad Keith.

Keep your head up brother. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Ray

Comment

Well I picked a gig up back in a Refinery. I gotta shave but I am Sooo not complaining. Plus I'll only be 5 hours from home vs what I was in Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      Well I picked a gig up back in a Refinery. I gotta shave but I am Sooo not complaining. Plus I'll only be 5 hours from home vs what I was in Ohio.

Coming down to Sweeny?

Comment

Heck yea a little good news in here

Comment

It's gonna be OK Jason...

Comment

It's going to $17 boys and girls......it's bout to get filthy.

SWN suspended their drilling program today......

Comment

Saving your $$ goes for everyone, not just the oil filed guys. Never know!

Comment

Another 5% pay cut starting next month. Down 15% over ten months with this new cut.

Comment

Working...
                                X