Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
    I agree!!! We are one bomb away from oil being back in the rise.... I really an not wishing for that at all be that would cause it to change rather quickly!
    well..... it really depends where that bombs lands, I suppose.

Comment

Orla, Jal, Loco Hills, all slices of Heaven folks!!!! Throw in Casper, WY, Williston, Indiana, PA, Billings, Zanesville, Alice, Duncan, Pampa, Wheeler, Bossier, Fort Lupton, Cannonsburg, Pittsburgh (actually Casper and Ft Lupton are awesome) they are all awesome and terrible. Here is to making it until late 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
        well..... it really depends where that bombs lands, I suppose.
        Lol!!!!! How true!!

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
          You could be stuck on a barge in the Gulf like I am. It will make you appreciate Pecos. lol

What barge are you on? We run three of them but I don't think any are working right now....

Comment

Originally posted by jp77 View Post
            What barge are you on? We run three of them but I don't think any are working right now....
            I work for Tetra and I am on the Hedron.

Comment

Hold on to your hats boys. Looks like we may be headed for another ride down. Operators that were holding out till 2016 to stack rigs are recognizing they can't operate at these numbers. Release notifications are increasing. Prayers up for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                I work for Tetra and I am on the Hedron.

Copy that, I work for Cross. We have three barges and I don't think any of them are working. Not sure as I don't work in that division, just seen where you mentioned you were on a barge. Stay safe.

Comment

I will be headed to Midland/Orla area next week for a new gig. I have been in Carrizo Springs for the last 4 years, but my biggest and best customer who is also my hunting buddy just took over as lead material manager for the plant that blew up a few weeks ago, so that should keep me busy for a couple of years. They have to much invested at this point to slow down! Let's just pray something else happens to bring prices back up!!

Comment

Midland maybe OK, Orla, though? You and your buddie need to figure out who you made mad and go apologize.

Comment

For the guys working near Orla and Mentone, what's the availability of water in those parts for fracking? Is there a big need in those areas?

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                        I got laid off on Oct 8th. Really tough market for work out there. But I got hired on Dec 30th with a 10% pay cut doing the same thing with a stable company
                        Glad you found stable work and hope you got a lot of hunting in during that time unemployed!

Heard Boone Pickens told Cramer on CNBC yesterday we are close to a bottom and will be back in the 70's by end of year. Said world oil use is around 95milliin barrels per day and we are over supplied by 1 million so shouldn't take much for it to correct. I dont watch the show but have been keeping an eye on prices for investments and the article popped up today.

Comment

Originally posted by whackem and stackem View Post
                          For the guys working near Orla and Mentone, what's the availability of water in those parts for fracking? Is there a big need in those areas?
                          I haven't heard of any kind of problem getting it. Seems like lots of freshwater out there

Comment

This is painful...about to break $30. Never thought we'd be here...

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              Glad you found stable work and hope you got a lot of hunting in during that time unemployed!

Heard Boone Pickens told Cramer on CNBC yesterday we are close to a bottom and will be back in the 70's by end of year. Said world oil use is around 95milliin barrels per day and we are over supplied by 1 million so shouldn't take much for it to correct. I dont watch the show but have been keeping an eye on prices for investments and the article popped up today.
                              Boone is long oil so he's just talking up his investment. The rest of the analytical community (including myself) think that oil stays below $40 for the rest of '16 and we don't get above $60 until 2018. It's a really tough market out there.

Comment

That big engine China is slowing down so that isnt helping. This brings the demand even further down. Barring a significant global event, I would be shocked if oil was anywhere near $70 by year's end.
                                Last edited by rtp; 01-12-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X