Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Not sure what I'd do either. Tried to talk my wife into dancing for dollar bills but the lazy broad shot that down quick
    That industry has gone down with oil too.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
      That industry has gone down with oil too.

LOL! Without a doubt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        Something isn't right in the company if another company can charge the same thing and make it

Bet yall find a way to make that new price work
        Lot of companies work a variety of equipment and crews, they'll work some of their equipment at a loss using the other to make up the difference, which that is getting harder for them to do these days. We don't have much equipment at all, we chose to stay small and somewhat narrow of scope, our next option is to let go of all the hired help and do our own labor, I was sure wishing I'd got past that part, but ya gotta do what needs doin'.

Comment

Something isn't right in the company if another company can charge the same thing and make it

It's good to get your expert input into the financials of oilfield service companies.

When people have millions of dollars in inventory sitting on the ground, getting 50 cents back on the dollar can be better than getting no cents back on the dollar. Everyday out here, people are selling product at a loss in order to generate some revenue back into the system. It's not about who's making money, it's about who's willing to lose the most in order to get the job.
          Last edited by kyle1974; 11-19-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            It's good to get your expert input into the financials of oilfield service companies.

When people have millions of dollars in inventory sitting on the ground, getting 50 cents back on the dollar can be better than getting no cents back on the dollar. Everyday out here, people are selling product at a loss in order to generate some revenue back into the system. It's not about who's making money, it's about who's willing to lose the most in order to get the job.
            Curious to why you guys respond? It's obvious its on a mission. Oh and I would not be concerned with its opinion on fences either.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
              Curious to why you guys respond? It's obvious its on a mission. Oh and I would not be concerned with its opinion on fences either.
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

But I'm guilty as well!!![emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Comment

We picked up one more job that will get me through this hitch. Hopefully they have somethi ng else lined up. If not our barge goes to dock and we will most likely be cut to 8 hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      It used to be a wonderful thing. Compounding .5% doesn't do much.
                      X2

Amen!

Comment

Dip stick. You have no clue how it works.

Comment

. Idk either but sometimes you just can't resist

Comment

Things are holding steady on the production side. The belt is cinched pretty tight...which is good in my opinion...it'll be the new standard from here on out I'd imagine.

Comment

Had it all typed out........backspaced!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X