Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    I wanna hear the pros / cons of this from you fellas... Help me follow the money so I know where the votes lay.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015.../?intcmp=hpbt1
    Halfway there. Now we need to put a tariff on incoming foreign oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      I wanna hear the pros / cons of this from you fellas... Help me follow the money so I know where the votes lay.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015.../?intcmp=hpbt1
      Chances are pretty good that whatever anyone from the industry thinks it will have absolutely 0 to do with the motivations of any govt. debates, but your on the right track, just keep following the money.

Comment

We only have three rigs turning to the right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          We only have three rigs turning to the right now.
          Got any turning to the left?

Comment

[QUOTE=kyle1974;10598319]Got any turning to the left

There've been a few sent to the field but they come from together pretty quick.

Comment

We're in the staffing side (CDL/Frac contract hands) of this and we just laid our office staff off last Friday for the second time this year. Our last field hands were released three weeks ago. This just keeps getting uglier and uglier.

Comment

Pioneer picked up another rig

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                  Pioneer picked up another rig
                  Company we are drilling for picked one up also that should start first of the week. We got it too based on performance so thats always good.

Comment

Had been hanging on but finally got the lay off.

Sucks but god will provide.

Prayers up for all.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                      Had been hanging on but finally got the lay off.

Sucks but god will provide.

Prayers up for all.
                      Dang I hate to hear that! Good luck finding something quick.

Comment

I left roughnecking 2 years ago while it was still booming and went back to production. Just in time too. The company I'm with is producing 300 million mcf a day and still drilling and bringing more on. We are shooting for 500 million by next summer. Just called out 3 more cactus rigs out of the yard last Friday so that's good news for 66 roughnecks plus support. I've got my fingers crossed it'll creep back up to 75 a bbl and we will have a dozen rigs working again instead of 6.

4 years ago in south tx I could stand in the Derrick tripping pipe and see 16-20 other derricks. Now when I pass H&P in midland I see 40 stacked rigs. Sad.

Comment

EOG finally dropped the hammer on my dad today. He's been contract consulting for the last 5 years and was fortunate to hang in there as long as he did.
                          If yall know of any one needing some troubleshooting or construction work he will be free after the first. He's a TEG and amine genius but with 45 years experience he knows how to fix about anything on the production side. For health insurance reasons he doesn't want to retire till my mom reaches retirement age.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dad jp. We had our shop hand get his walking papers this afternoon too. I pray a turn around is near or we may all be out of the patch.

Comment

I was told earlier that Halliburton is going to buy Murphy. And its not going to be good for current Murphy employees.
                              Last edited by Catarina; 10-20-2015, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X