Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
    Question related to gas wells. Up the road from my house they have been running about a 10" water line from a previous water source on other wells on an existing pad. I am assuming they were getting ready to drill another well. This morning there is some serious noise from that direction other than the normal noise while drilling. In the beginning stages is this louder noise normal and will it quiet down?
    What kind of equipment is on location?

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
      Question related to gas wells. Up the road from my house they have been running about a 10" water line from a previous water source on other wells on an existing pad. I am assuming they were getting ready to drill another well. This morning there is some serious noise from that direction other than the normal noise while drilling. In the beginning stages is this louder noise normal and will it quiet down?
      Sounds like a frac job. Won't last too long.

Comment

And to clarify even though it sounds like complaining this is not the case. I retired from the oil/gas industry after 34 years on the production side of the business. Thanks!!

Comment

I am not sure of what type of equipment it is tucked back up in the national forest down a road I haven't traveled. Since it is specifically for the pad.

Comment

It do sound like a frac in progress, depending on the scope and scale, anywhere from 2 days to 2 week time frame.

Comment

All is quiet at least for the time being.

Comment

Almost back in the $50s boys. Looking much better.

Comment

If putin keeps "accidently" launching cruise missles into iran, it might get back up to triple digits.

Comment

I'm still hanging on and on the only rig our company has at the moment

Comment

I am managing our North Dakota oil field service group and things are going strong, even expanding. I could hire three more guys tomorrow and keep them busy but corporate wants slow steady expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                        I am managing our North Dakota oil field service group and things are going strong, even expanding. I could hire three more guys tomorrow and keep them busy but corporate wants slow steady expansion.
                        Has KMI started their projects up there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          Dang! Good luck brother. I'm still in the cotton valley and sounds like we're gonna pick up another few rigs for this customer by May of next year. I hope so so I can get one. Tired of working nights. But very thankful I've still got a job.

And heck yea! Amen to the $49.63 oil. Keep climbing baby. (To a reasonable price that is)

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                            If putin keeps "accidently" launching cruise missles into iran, it might get back up to triple digits.
                            One can only hope the 'Naked bear Wrestler' will keep smashing them. Helping us big time.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              Keep on hanging brother!!! Pullin for ya

Comment

I wanna hear the pros / cons of this from you fellas... Help me follow the money so I know where the votes lay.

Comment

Working...
                                X