• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
    Is that midstream?
    Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
      It seems like a lot of traffic around Mentone.
      Yea there is still a lot of traffic just not near as much "rig traffic" or overall compared to what it was. Apache just laid out Nabors 896 up there and at least 1 and maybe two more will go down by end of year. I followed 896 for awhile and luckily left or I would be sitting home now.

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
      I would be suprised if it was back to $70 by December. I still think it will be at $70 next year between April and June. That has been my best uneducated guess since early this year.
      Yea I still say next summer

Comment

We are holding on fairly well here. They did let one service hand go last week. I am a little surprised we are holding on so well here. ( Oil Tool Sales and rental-Liner Hanger, Diverters etc ) As far as machine shops go in this area, they seem to be dropping like flies.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          We are holding on fairly well here. They did let one service hand go last week. I am a little surprised we are holding on so well here. ( Oil Tool Sales and rental-Liner Hanger, Diverters etc ) As far as machine shops go in this area, they seem to be dropping like flies.

We are keeping our heads just above water as well. We are on the rental side too and just merged Patterson Rental Tools with Bronco Oilfield Services. We are still two entities, but our financials and locations are all merging. Luckily, our last layoff was a little over 2 months ago so it seems we may be stable for a little while. I haven't seen any of our machine ships drop out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducksmith View Post
            Not just oilfield!! Good advice

Our whole project in oil and gas that has been going for 5 years got whacked today.......
            great advice

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              T.Boone was in Carlsbad yesterday. He said he thinks oil will be 70.00 by December and if it don't make it to 70 it will be next June before it gets back to 70.
              I worked for t boone for 7 years. I've seen him lose and make a lot of money. Did he say why he believes this to be the case? He usually has well thought out answers.
              Last edited by doublearrow; 09-16-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

UH-OH BIG RED

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
                  I saw that.. The company I left last month is in a similar suit and I keep getting mail for me to be apart of it. I see it this way and some may not agree.

These guys coming at these companies are ****ing weasels. We all agreed to the terms of our employment and the fact it was well above average made it worth it. Now these guys come on hard times and suddenly it wasn't good enough and they want a **** handout claiming they're owed that money. Technically yes they are but IMO if you already agreed to those terms you should NOT be owed anything just because you couldn't manage your **** money like a big boy. These morons are gonna make it worse for everyone. Lots of day rate jobs are going hourly and the rate is being moved so low you have to work even more to make the same money as before. It can't happen but I wish every company could be given a list of the names of these guys to be no hires next time around.

I would stand to clear over 100k easy by joining the lawsuit and these are trying times in the field but I agreed to those terms and that's my word and integrity, two things not for sale.

Comment

I would think the list of those in suit would be public info.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      I saw that.. The company I left last month is in a similar suit and I keep getting mail for me to be apart of it. I see it this way and some may not agree.

These guys coming at these companies are ****ing weasels. We all agreed to the terms of our employment and the fact it was well above average made it worth it. Now these guys come on hard times and suddenly it wasn't good enough and they want a **** handout claiming they're owed that money. Technically yes they are but IMO if you already agreed to those terms you should NOT be owed anything just because you couldn't manage your **** money like a big boy. These morons are gonna make it worse for everyone. Lots of day rate jobs are going hourly and the rate is being moved so low you have to work even more to make the same money as before. It can't happen but I wish every company could be given a list of the names of these guys to be no hires next time around.

I would stand to clear over 100k easy by joining the lawsuit and these are trying times in the field but I agreed to those terms and that's my word and integrity, two things not for sale.
                      Preach on. I agree completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Big H View Post
                        Preach on. I agree completely.

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                          I would think the list of those in suit would be public info.
                          BUT it can't be legally used against them since the govt thinks they are owed that money. Legally even the company being sued can't use it against them. Bunch of BS

Comment

I understand and agree with your stance on the matter...BUT...just heard on Big 2 news that they would make every effort to contact former employees, after 3 yrs non-contacted employee monies would be turned over to the U.S. Treasury. Personally I'd rather any individual receive a windfall over the gubment, put your name in, get all you can don't give it all to the Feds.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

Crazy how people knowingly sign up for a job and pay but later want to go back on that agreement. Low life attorneys and law firms are lower than whale #####.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
                                Company I worked for a couple years is also being sued under similar circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                                X