Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope... Guess I shouldn't have recently jumped companies haha. Life goes on and oil will come back. My savings will get me through if I have a layoff I just hope I won't have to get too far into it

Comment

I wish the best for all involved during this down time. Prayers may help everyone but it's going to take more than these I am afraid.

Comment

Yep, oil definitely needs to come back up..

Comment

Getting a little work done in Oklahoma on this big ol beast. You guys still doing alright?
          Attached Files

Comment

That is a beast!! Staying pretty busy right now but always nervous

Comment

COG released one of our rigs. The have maybe 2 more holes left. Getting thin.

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

We had a little better month in July but this month is starting out slow. Got rid of a few guys and have our payroll down about 33% of what it was last year. Hopefully it will get back around 60-70$'by Christmas like they were predicting.

Comment

Very bleak here. Had 3 rounds of lay offs already and now there's buzz more to come again. Seems like we're under a microscope and any mistake could be your last. Hate this crap. I'm thinking about getting out of the oilfield because the money in the shop isn't the good money I made in the field, so if I get laid off it will hurt bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
                    Very bleak here. Had 3 rounds of lay offs already and now there's buzz more to come again. Seems like we're under a microscope and any mistake could be your last. Hate this crap. I'm thinking about getting out of the oilfield because the money in the shop isn't the good money I made in the field, so if I get laid off it will hurt bad.
                    I know a couple guys and have heard several others say they're getting out for good this time.

Comment

Today Obama agreed to ease the oil ban with mexico, we should see oil headed up atleast alittle by Monday

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        Getting a little work done in Oklahoma on this big ol beast. You guys still doing alright?

You may be close to where I'm at right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
                          You may be close to where I'm at right now.
                          Where are you? Im in the El Reno area

Comment

Doing better here. Got a new rig in east tx (cotton valley). And you know these wells take 3 weeks just for curve/lateral. This well here will take almost 5 with the tangent. Good days=good money. Hope it lasts. Good luck out there fellers.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                              Doing better here. Got a new rig in east tx (cotton valley). And you know these wells take 3 weeks just for curve/lateral. This well here will take almost 5 with the tangent. Good days=good money. Hope it lasts. Good luck out there fellers.

What operator?
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

There's a decent amount of frac crews running around the EagleFord, but none that are hiring geologists/field engineers I read an article this week that said the big players (hal, schlum, and others) are fracing but not making them pay yet. Smaller companies can't compete with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X