Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    By work, I meant type of...not sure what exactly it is you do for ng. We ship / service all over the US, but Over 50% of our biz is international...it's tight & certainly can't say of any recent uptick.

Good to hear though amigo.

Pipeline, compressor stations etc.

New ones and replace old.

Comment

The intent of this thread was to warn those in oil patch that the drop was coming and to prepare financially & also as a support system for those in the industry that are now victims...all this other nonsense from the haters is just unnecessary noise & a distraction. Nothing being posted on the last two pages that hasn't been discussed earlier.

We understand the opposing perspective...we got it, ok?? 'Please' move on or post something of value so we can stay on track.
      Agreed!! Everyone has an opinion but if your not here to be POSITIVE just move on and waste someone else's time. Some guys are really down and don't deserve to be kicked

Comment

Originally posted by denowt View Post
        We all CHOOSE what job we want to work at. No one is forced to work in the oilfield or any other profession.
        The oilfield is no more important than the cop patrolling our neighborhoods or even the guy on the back of the trash truck who hauls away our garbage.
        The original point of this thread and the point of most of us "oilfield haters" has been that a down turn in oil should not be a surprise.
        Does it suck for the people/families that are affected? ABSOLUTELY!!!
        But it should not have been unexpected.

These are the types of people that I have been referring to in most of my posts on this thread, and is the original post that started this thread.
        But most here kiss the rears of LEOs or military. Did they not also choose what they wanted to do?

Comment

Me?? We do some, albeit very little with Cat...mostly Superior White, Ajax & Waukesha.
          Just curious. My youngest brother sales cat industrial and power generation sets to O&G as well as other industries.

Comment

So how is everyone doing? Anyone drilling by footage or turnkey yet?

I see congress want to lift the ban on crude exports. What are y'all thoughts on that.

Comment

I'm busy, Which is fantastic! Hope it continues to keep us out the ahop and our mind of the office people

Comment

We are busier than ever, thank the Lord

Comment

I got a call yesterday to possibly go consulting in Oklahoma. Nothing is certain yet, waiting on approval from the big bosses. Prayers would be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                    I got a call yesterday to possibly go consulting in Oklahoma. Nothing is certain yet, waiting on approval from the big bosses. Prayers would be appreciated!
                    Hope it goes through and sooner than later

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                      Hope it goes through and sooner than later
                      The hitch will start Aug 18 if I get approved.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        The hitch will start Aug 18 if I get approved.
                        drilling side or completions?

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                          drilling side or completions?
                          Drilling side

Comment

Still got a whole lot of wells coming on line and gas being bought to run to our plants for refining. We never slow down here.

Comment

In the news, oil down again and an article linked it to 12,500 layoffs.

Comment

Not looking good

Comment

Working...
                                X