Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roygarcia54 View Post
    eventually they will have to complete many of these wells or they will break contract with land owners. Not sure if all company's throw in a clause where they must produce by a certain date or a penalty will occur. I'm just speaking from what had happened in the past we worked for a company who was rushing us in to show production on a well whose lease was gonna end. I believe their contract stated if they didn't produce by a certain date the uncompleted well could be sold by the landowner to another operating company. Again this is just the company we were working with not sure if a lot of these clauses exist in the current contracts.
    Most newer leases should have some sort of language in there like that. My wife gets a lot of stuff like that to do supplements or curative on expiring leases to make sure in their rush they aren't trespassing and have dotted all I(s) and crossed T(s).

Comment

what did oil close at yesterday? Seems to be hovering in limbo land. HAve yall OG employees seen an increase in work?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        what did oil close at yesterday? Seems to be hovering in limbo land. HAve yall OG employees seen an increase in work?
        yes we have, not a crazy jump, but I have become steadily more busy in the last month.

completion tools are starting to pick up with the big 4 for us as well. Hoping this continues

Comment

I have a buddy who runs sand trucks for fracs and he posted that they are hiring right now so hopefully that's a sign of the times. Plus my manager told me July 1st should start getting busier for us with one company we have work for. Fingers crossed

BTW oil had closed above $60 yesterday

Comment

We seem to be week to week.. One week absolutely nothing and the next quite a few orders.. Still only about 1/3 of what we were doing b4 the first of the year tho

Comment

Our shop is almost dead we have some lil orders coming in but that's need it to pick back up

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                We seem to be week to week.. One week absolutely nothing and the next quite a few orders.. Still only about 1/3 of what we were doing b4 the first of the year tho
                we are getting close to 1/2 of what we were sending out this time last year.

better than the 4 tools we sent out over the previous 4 months though

Wishing all involved in O&G start to see the same upward trend.

Comment

We've lost some rigs and picked up some. Staying kinda flat right now. Been home for 3 weeks now (not complaining a bit!) while waiting on my new rig to pick up. Should be ready next week. Too many people up and down about where oil prices will be this year and next. So I guess we'll wait and see.

Comment

Heard rumors my employer (large company) is about to do some more "restructuring". We'll see..

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                      Heard rumors my employer (large company) is about to do some more "restructuring". We'll see..
                      Have they stopped restructuring in the last 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                        Have they stopped restructuring in the last 6 months?
                        No. The entire NAM Operations just got restructured.

Comment

Rig count, +2. Hey, it's a start!

We've put almost 25 contract frac hands back to work in the last three weeks. We came off unemployment yesterday. Happy Happy.

Comment

Frac customers are picking up in ND, TX, OK and PA. Good news

Comment

Ive got a recent offer on the table from another company that would be about a 18-20% raise if I wanna make a move. It's a plus to know a few a still looking even if they're being very selective it's at least somthing positive.

Not sure if I'll take it or not with these times but 18-20% is a good chunk and benefits are a lot better than what I have now.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                                Ive got a recent offer on the table from another company that would be about a 18-20% raise if I wanna make a move. It's a plus to know a few a still looking even if they're being very selective it's at least somthing positive.

Not sure if I'll take it or not with these times but 18-20% is a good chunk and benefits are a lot better than what I have now.
                                That's awesome to hear. Best of luck on your deductions.

Comment

Working...
                                X