• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      Yep.. EOG chairman said at $65 they will increase drilling again
      Just talked to my EOG contact. It is true that they are drilling and will probably increase drilling as oil climbs above $65. BUT, they are completing very few at this time. I wonder what the price point will need to be to kick-off the completions and get some oil flowing? He thought a stable $70 to do that. I guess the next crisis will be a shortage of frac crews so some of you laid off guys might think about applying real soon for a frac crew position.

Comment

Make a hand

Comment

Trying man!!!!

Comment

Some good ole slow Oilfield time therapy!!!!!

Come on $70 oil!!!!

Comment

Saw Southwestern was hiring landmen and various other positions, rumored they're going to try to expand (buy out expiring leases) and get to drilling.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                Yep.. EOG chairman said at $65 they will increase drilling again
                Was told last week that Conoco is pickin up 6 more rigs in a couple weeks. Gettin back up to 12 and staying that way for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

Some good ole slow Oilfield time therapy!!!!!

Come on $70 oil!!!!
                  Think that's the first tractor selfie I've ever seen. But I like it.

Comment

There you go Keith!!!! Gotta love kicking out some bales.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      Think that's the first tractor selfie I've ever seen. But I like it.

Rodg!! Setting the bar high brother!!!

Comment

Was told last week that Conoco is pickin up 6 more rigs in a couple weeks. Gettin back up to 12 and staying that way for the foreseeable future.

I met with a Conoco CM last week that indicated the same.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

It is nice to get a little good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            I met with a Conoco CM last week that indicated the same.
                            I, just like you and everyone, hope these words are true!!!! Keep on praying for better days

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
                              Just talked to my EOG contact. It is true that they are drilling and will probably increase drilling as oil climbs above $65. BUT, they are completing very few at this time. I wonder what the price point will need to be to kick-off the completions and get some oil flowing? He thought a stable $70 to do that. I guess the next crisis will be a shortage of frac crews so some of you laid off guys might think about applying real soon for a frac crew position.
                              Drilling is the start so any increase is good news especially for us on the drilling side.
                              Chevron has some NABORS rigs picking up very soon also.

Comment

Conoco and Cabbot are keeping us busy on the frac sand end of things! Thank god!

Comment

Working...
                                X