• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Next summer
    That's my guess as well.

Comment

@EnergyTomorrow: Record #gasoline output to curb biggest U.S. #oil glut in 85 years http://t.co/GERZRU5ygC via @fuelfixblog http://t.co/APC1F3b2lG

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        Next summer
        Next being 2016?

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
          Next being 2016?
          Yep

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

No one knows. Pad party.

Comment

Who knows but it will come back!!!!!!!

Comment

If oil is gonna stay low I wish at least natural gas would go up over $5/mcf or more.

Comment

I keep hearing people saying they are going to start drilling again in may.. I hope so.. Another month or two like last month and it will be just me and dad working at the shop

Comment

Looking to buy some flowback manifold and 1502 iron, please pm me.

Comment

Management at NOV DDS is planning on a sub 900 rig count for the rest of the year. I don't think we'll see any relief until Q2-Q3 2016.

Comment

Pretty sure drilling is done for the year. The lag between price and drilling is not gonna catch up until spring of next year I predict (guess).

Comment

Yep. We just lost three more rigs so my rig is going back on rotation, as well as the rest of the rigs we have left. Gonna enjoy the extra time at home. Catfish are about to start spawning.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                            Yep. We just lost three more rigs so my rig is going back on rotation, as well as the rest of the rigs we have left. Gonna enjoy the extra time at home. Catfish are about to start spawning.
                            Who are you working for?

Comment

I follow this thread daily and always hate to see anyone get layed off.... I'm praying you guys find a job soon.

ALso.... Just a observation on my end. I'm not seeing ONE bit of slow down here in Atascosa County. EOG is bringing another rig in next door as we speak. Traffic is still the same and oil field workers everywhere down here. Not sure if anyone is in the area but I would say if your looking this is where there are still some jobs available.

Comment

Read an article in the Chronicle today that experts expect a drop again towards the end of the year

Comment

Working...
                                X