No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was off since January 4th and just got picked up by a company in Plano! That was the longest I've ever been without work!!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
      I was off since January 4th and just got picked up by a company in Plano! That was the longest I've ever been without work!!
      Good news right there. Congrats

Comment

We have another rig rigging down today.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Good news right there. Congrats

Thank you! God is good!

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
            It's no life for a family man with a 8 week old. That's why I got out of it. Don't know too many guides who aren't divorced once, twice, or even three times.

That being said it is nice to have the business and clientele to fall back on in a time like this just sucks working every weekend.
            heck man, most married people wind up in a divorce. guiding is most likely working for yourself and its the same way if u start a business and are successful at it. it's hard to keep one woman happy, much easier to keep yourself happy

Comment

Just got my walking papers this morning. I'm headed to Midland as we speak if anyone wants to buy me a severance beer

We lost 7 rigs over the weekend, down to 10, and rumored to lose a couple more between now and June. Tough times are gonna get tougher now that baby #2 is on the way. That isn't anyones burden but mine to bare though. If anyone hears of any job on a drilling rig anywhere in the world, hit me up. I can do any job on location and probably have to an extent at some point. Walk tall men, the worst part is close, it'll start getting better in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                Just got my walking papers this morning. I'm headed to Midland as we speak if anyone wants to buy me a severance beer

We lost 7 rigs over the weekend, down to 10, and rumored to lose a couple more between now and June. Tough times are gonna get tougher now that baby #2 is on the way. That isn't anyones burden but mine to bare though. If anyone hears of any job on a drilling rig anywhere in the world, hit me up. I can do any job on location and probably have to an extent at some point. Walk tall men, the worst part is close, it'll start getting better in a few months.
                Sorry to hear that man. Been out since beginning of Feb. Trying to stay on land or would you go offshore? Saw a few driller openings within the last week or so.

Comment

Dang guys hate to hear of the walking papers.

Comment

Originally posted by schmalzy View Post
                    Sorry to hear that man. Been out since beginning of Feb. Trying to stay on land or would you go offshore? Saw a few driller openings within the last week or so.

I'll go anywhere in the world, on land or off shore. I spent a short time in the gulf a few years back and my Rig Pass is still valid.

Comment

Thats a dang shame Steve. I'll keep my ear to the ground for ya. If I hear of any possibilities I'll let you know immediately.

Comment

Sorry to hear, men. Thoughts and prayers for an upturn.
                        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Man hate to hear all this. Leaves a sour feeling in my stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                            Thats a dang shame Steve. I'll keep my ear to the ground for ya. If I hear of any possibilities I'll let you know immediately.

Thanks brother. For now if you need a yard boy or a tag along on fishing trips etc just shot the word

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Dang man. I hope it picks up soon for a bunch of yall. I gripe about my job but I'm very thankful to have it!! Especially now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X