Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMalin View Post

Me and thousands upon thousands of others with all sorts/varying levels of knowledge. I know economics. We weren't making enough money to pay the bills. It wasn't a difficult thing to foresee.
    Then tell me why you volunteered to get laid off? Since it wasnt difficult to foresee why did you take the job? Oe maybe your just more full of S than a Christmas turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
      Just won a couple big contracts that I have been working on for months and will down in Houston next week with another opportunity that I've been working on for dang near a year. Just hope they hold water for a while, best thing is it should help us keep our guys. I wake up every morning busting my butt to keep our guys working, much less my kids fed.

Best of luck everyone, I don't get on here much. The only reason any of these deals went through is quality of service. Nothing is guaranteed in life, especially in the patch.

Have a great week, and kiss those babies/wives. Be thankful for what you do have, none of us have any control over this deal.

Congrats! I may have missed it, but What type of work do you do?

I'm not sure why the need to get worked up over anybody's opinion of what direction oil prices will (may) head. Those predictions, either direction, will have zero impact on actual prices.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Holy Moses, someone did some cleaning of this thread!!

He gone!!! In my best duck dynasty impression

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post

FINALLY!

Now when he tries to come back

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post

It's about time. Lol

Comment

Thanks! Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
                hows it going for you these days? are you in production/operations/sales?

I'm in operations for a bearing company and we have had hours cut and layoffs so far, but we are still coming to work for the foreseeable future.
                Last edited by txjustin; 03-19-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
                  Just won a couple big contracts that I have been working on for months and will down in Houston next week with another opportunity that I've been working on for dang near a year. Just hope they hold water for a while, best thing is it should help us keep our guys. I wake up every morning busting my butt to keep our guys working, much less my kids fed.

Best of luck everyone, I don't get on here much. The only reason any of these deals went through is quality of service. Nothing is guaranteed in life, especially in the patch.

Have a great week, and kiss those babies/wives. Be thankful for what you do have, none of us have any control over this deal.

Congrats brother and keep up the good work!!! This down turn isn't all completely bad!!! Although I don't wish for anyone to lose their job or company, times like these are good opportunities to weed out the bad apples!!!!

Amen on your last paragraph!!! I have my wife, kids, home and the good Lords watchful eye and that's all that matters! Everything happens for a reason!!!!!!

Comment

We have picked up a ton this week compared to the last 2-3. Nothing huge by any means but def nice to get some orders going.

Comment

Well, I just got the email. Although it's not completely taken away, they just cut our 401k matching from 5% to 2.5%. They also said it doesn't look good for coming back in 2015 but will revisit it in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        We have picked up a ton this week compared to the last 2-3. Nothing huge by any means but def nice to get some orders going.
                        Good to hear.

Comment

Oil prices surging this morning.

$45.70 as I type

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            Oil prices surging this morning.

$45.70 as I type

Comment

Long way to go but this is a strong move

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post