Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Since you're so sure how much and what have you shorted? Or are you just full of BS?

My money is on the latter.

Comment

Since you're so sure how much and what have you shorted? Or are you just full of BS?
      i vote the second.

Comment

He lost his job in the patch, so shows what he really knows

Comment

This sucks but we all just have to ride it out. It will go back up its just a matter of when

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
            My money is on the latter.
            Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
            i vote the second.
            LOL.. We only wish we could put money on that!

It always bugs me when someone acts like they know something like they have the facts. But then they never back up their BS with money.

Comment

Originally posted by JMalin View Post
              Who didn't see this coming? Good luck to everyone still in the patch. We're going much lower from here
              Lol! You just wont quit.

You are no longer invited to respond on this thread. Its for Oil Field Hands.

Comment

Smh

Comment

I read that our capacity to store reserve oil has reached its max. We are now dumping the oil on the market and we may see $30/bbl soon.

the balance is fragile. All it takes is one big disaster, somewhere up the line, and the price will rise.

Comment

I've previously mentioned I don't trade on margin, but even if I did, I wouldn't gloat on successful trades I've made. By in large, wall street is parasitic on the real economy anyway, producing nothing of real value. Not how I care to make a living. It's unfortunate that Americans are forced into the stock market as a means to stay ahead of inflation.

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    He lost his job in the patch, so shows what he really knows
                    Me and thousands upon thousands of others with all sorts/varying levels of knowledge. I know economics. We weren't making enough money to pay the bills. It wasn't a difficult thing to foresee.

LOL.. We only wish we could put money on that!

It always bugs me when someone acts like they know something like they have the facts. But then they never back up their BS with money.
                    I've made my case citing the IEA numerous times. Production > Demand domestically and will be for quite some time. There is some debate about how long "quite some time" will be and with US storage capacity approaching its max, an even bigger glut of oil is to come. Pull your heads up out of the sand and face reality. Lower oil is on the way.

Comment

I've previously mentioned I don't trade on margin, but even if I did, I wouldn't gloat on successful trades I've made. By in large, wall street is parasitic on the real economy anyway, producing nothing of real value. Not how I care to make a living. It's unfortunate that Americans are forced into the stock market as a means to stay ahead of inflation.

Me and thousands upon thousands of others with all sorts/varying levels of knowledge. I know economics. We weren't making enough money to pay the bills. It wasn't a difficult thing to foresee.

I've made my case citing the IEA numerous times. Production > Demand domestically and will be for quite some time. There is some debate about how long "quite some time" will be and with US storage capacity approaching its max, an even bigger glut of oil is to come. Pull your heads up out of the sand and face reality. Lower oil is on the way.

If you know everything, why wouldn't you want to make a buck on it?

Comment

Blah

Blah

BLAH.........

Comment

Ride it out baby, ride it out!!!!!!! Buckle down and let's roll!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

ditto.... hunker down and start kicking *** where ever you can. it's the only way to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

How r u doing amigo ? Work wise

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                                How r u doing amigo ? Work wise

Slowed down a bit but we are still hanging on! We are working on some rate reductions right now and think we can keep busy enough to stay afloat! We have sold a lot of big iron and equipment early preparing for this and trying to reduce debt! Time will tell but it is what it is!!!! Hammer down!

Comment

Working...
                                X