• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
    What kind?
    ^^^^this^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      There's about 30 more that layed down in that yard and aren't stood up. It's a disgusting sight.
      no there is not. Every derrick in the yard is stood up.

Comment

Looks liked I landed me a job. Get to go offshore though and it will be different. Never worked offshore but the 14 on 14 off I think I am gonna like a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
          Looks liked I landed me a job. Get to go offshore though and it will be different. Never worked offshore but the 14 on 14 off I think I am gonna like a lot.
          Right on Brother. Congrats and go make a hand

Comment

Watch out, $30 oil.

Comment

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
              What kind?
              Gas Lift

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                Gas Lift
                Man, I use to HATE producing gas lift wells - especially when multiple wells used the same compressor. What a pain to get kicked-off and leveled off.

Comment

Excellent, glad to hear it

Comment

Originally posted by Boomerang View Post
                    beware... influential people that have millions of dollars in cash trying to short stocks to make a bundle.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
                      Man, I use to HATE producing gas lift wells - especially when multiple wells used the same compressor. What a pain to get kicked-off and leveled off.
                      I have felt your pain, another pia is the "jet pumps" that were a fad a couple of years ago.
                      But look on the bright side here in a couple of years they're going to figure out how to water flood these tight formations, then you'll have that to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                        beware... influential people that have millions of dollars in cash trying to short stocks to make a bundle.
                        Very true, in both directions(short and long). It is almost like each side isn't even talking about the same market.

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

I don't mind gas lift...but most of my wells are plunger lift with a few needing injection to run the plunger. I've also got a few pumping units and a concentric jet pump. Little bit of everything in my area. Keeps it interesting for sure.

Glad you found a job Will!!!!
                          Last edited by Skinny; 03-13-2015, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
                            Yes Kick offs can be somewhat of a PIA.

Comment

Now THAT is awesome!! Glad something finally happened for you!!

Question for the production guys. Have yall heard of this new pump that needs a 200' tangent in the curve of a well? In other words, instead of drilling our curves on 10's all the way down to 90 degrees, we hold 60 degrees for 200'. Supposed to be for some new pump that will help in sucking out more oil.

Comment

I haven't heard of anything, just guessing though I'd say some engineer thinks he's found a way to get a pump into the horizontal to get that frac water out faster. Who's the company?

Comment

Working...
                                X