No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, we've drilled our way into a discount?

Comment

My old man has been in the patch for 45 years. Here is his FB status today. Lol!
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Originally posted by jpowledge View Post
        My old man has been in the patch for 45 years. Here is his FB status today. Lol!

No way I'm sitting behind a desk...I wouldn't trade my degree, or my oil field job for anything!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          No way I'm sitting behind a desk...I wouldn't trade my degree, or my oil field job for anything!!!!

Comment

Funny how the "old farts" wish they woulda and the next generation says "no way". I always tell my kids "...there's gonna come a time you wish you had...", just like my dad told me....

And I meant no disrespect to anyone, BTW.
            Last edited by hammer63; 02-27-2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

I'm good.

Dang I just tried to edit my post and it all went bye bye. Wth. Lol
              Last edited by Skinny; 02-27-2015, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I can remember the last driller I ever worked for, he said " son you need to get out of this **** oil patch before it grabs ahold of you like it did me " He was near 70 and had been in the patch his entire life. There are only two things that I do not miss about the patch, the cold nasty weather and the ups and downs of the industry.

Comment

That guy wouldn't make in an office job. He always has to be building or welding something even when he is off work.

Comment

Bout $50 more!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post

Bout $50 more!!!!
                      Need it to go up quicker so I can get back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        Need it to go up quicker so I can get back to work.

True Story!

Comment

I read yesterday on CNBC that inventories are getting so full that by the end of March/beginning of April, they'll have to start selling it for cheaper than what they want. That means super cheap oil for a while. Hate to sound negative, and I hope to God it doesn't happen, but the next month might get scarier than it has been. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

I am amazed that NG is still so low after the winter we have had. It has been brutal in the NE.

Comment

Originally posted by jpowledge View Post
                              I am amazed that NG is still so low after the winter we have had. It has been brutal in the NE.
                              They have to be burning it at an unbelievable rate.

Comment

Took another pay cut... Wasn't as big as I expected but it's still inching towards the point of not worth being away. It's about a 22% total cut now
                                Last edited by bphillips; 03-01-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X