BC moose and goat-almost time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That Billy is a BEAST doc!!! Those lakes and mountains are incredible. Just love these type of hunts.

Comment

Moose at the far end of the lake.

Comment

Little Texas flavor brought to canada by docmay.

Moose steaks are ready.

Filling out tags after a long hunt!

Comment

The good things in life!

Crapper at our last camp.

Comment

OMG.........what a awesome animal. YEP..........that would be a no-brainer to let that arrow fly. Talk about coming down to the wire. I could not go to bed until you had posted everything. Gonna make a beautiful mount and no doubt earned the old fashion way!!!!

Comment

dude that is a cool bull doc.. ill be honest i wont pass a bull like that the first hour of my hunt next year..love those brow tines

Comment

That's awesome. Congratulation on the moose and Billy.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    dude that is a cool bull doc.. ill be honest i wont pass a bull like that the first hour of my hunt next year..love those brow tines
                    AGREED totally.............day one that beast would get thwacked. I have eaten two moose tags already!

Comment

Thanks for following along. It was another fantastic trip and once again I was convinced I am a very lucky man. I truly regret not taking a better crack at a goat with a bow. I now I could have gotten to 100 yards or so from him. Would have loved to try the bow and if went to hell them use the rifle. Oh well, it's a funny story and a great goat. I had dreamed of killing a monster moose and thought I was hitting it right. Instead it was an absolute struggle. I am happy to have gotten a moose and he was delicious. It's another animal off my list towards the super slam. Only a couple weeks and I will be off to another hunt. Finished dinner in Whitehorse and having a whiskey nightcap. Got to pack up and get to bed. My flight leaves at 550 am and my shuttle leaves the hotel at 415 am. It's been a blast as always!

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        Thanks bud. I am happy. Slightly ****** aty self for shooting the goat with a rifle but all in all a great hunt. Moose hunting can be tough but when that bull starts coming it's an unbelievable rush!

Comment

Great hunt, pictures and write-up. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

And you just continue to be my hero. Awesome hunt doc!

Comment

Congrats and great recap as always!

Comment

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Beaver leaving us at our last camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X