Any Word on The Bowtech 2009's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Word on The Bowtech 2009's?

I would expect them to come up with a Guardian design that shoots 350+fps. It is the smoothest, quietest bow on the market ya know.

I am sure it will be a bow that they try to make one step closer to the quality of Mathews Sorry, couldnt resist. I actually dont care about brands, I just like quality bows and bowtech is quality no doubt

Comment

Thanks, point made.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I would expect them to come up with a Guardian design that shoots 350+fps. It is the smoothest, quietest bow on the market ya know.
        That would be sweet. I dont like the Airborn Models myself. I love my Guardian though... Hadn't heard any rumors myself...

Comment

I shot the general the other day and I must say it is the smoothest and one of the quitest bows I have ever shot. The only thing I didn't like is it was as slow as christmas.

Comment

Yea my general set up is at about 290 fps and my draw length is at 28 inches. I really love how smooth and quiet it is. Im happy with mine but still love mathews also.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Blah Blah Blah

I am with most folks though....... who cares what the limbs say, as long as it fits you. I am actually a minority in my house, wife and daughter shoot bowtechs.

Comment

Originally posted by stuntriderant View Post
                Yea my general set up is at about 290 fps and my draw length is at 28 inches. I really love how smooth and quiet it is. Im happy with mine but still love mathews also.
                Wow, you have a very fast one, the one I shot was 29 DL and we couldn't get anywhere near the speed your shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                  I shot the general the other day and I must say it is the smoothest and one of the quitest bows I have ever shot. The only thing I didn't like is it was as slow as christmas.
                  I don't care for the draw cycle on the General and there are quite a few that are having limb failures. Plenty of posts with pictures over on AT.

A bow with the same AtA as the Airbornes and shooting the same speed to boot would be sweet!

Comment

One thing that has changed in the last few years in Brand Controversy seems to be that it used to be Mathews/Hoyt and now most wars are Mathews/Bowtech. While it makes interesting reading on the arguments, it is still all personal perferance kinda like remington 700/browning A bolt

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      I don't care for the draw cycle on the General and there are quite a few that are having limb failures. Plenty of posts with pictures over on AT.

A bow with the same AtA as the Airbornes and shooting the same speed to boot would be sweet!
                      Same with the '07 Drenalin. SORRY !!!

Comment

Originally posted by stuntriderant View Post
                        Although I shoot a hog of an arrow for hunting(468g) with opt. arrow set up @ 60# and 28" draw on my Dren. I get 275-280......

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                          Although I shoot a hog of an arrow for hunting(468g) with opt. arrow set up @ 60# and 28" draw on my Dren. I get 275-280......
                          Dang ur movin that big arrow. Hell, ya'll remeber when 468 grains wudnt considered big (heavy). Times have changed hadnt they ???

Comment

Yeah my hunting arrows are slow........ but they pack a heavy weight knock out blow.

Not a speed freak when it comes to hunting. Would trade all the speed for a quite bow. And my set up is that. Have had several folks shooting next to me ask if I was going to shoot when I had shot 5 arrows already. Only thing that I need to go fast are my truck and my bike.

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                              x2

Comment

Working...
                              X