No announcement yet.

2014 Panhandle Rut/Hunting Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take 10lbs of whatever you're fixing!

Comment

I'm headed to Cottle Co tomorrow after work to try and put a last minute doe in the freezer. I haven't filled any tags this season, and want a doe to make into jerky. Anyone else going out this weekend

Comment

Nope I'm done with deer this season. Going to call some coyotes around the house this weekend. should be fun.

Comment

Headed to Childress tomorrow to shoot a couple doe. Our lease is for sale so this will be the last hunting weekend before we have to start looking for a new place.

Comment

I'm headed up to wheeler co to get 8 doe +/- a spike or 2

Comment

I was hoping to make it up this weekend to put a doe in the freezer but life happens. Looking forward to spring turkey season.

Comment

I've been here in Cottle since this morning and wouldn't you know saw more deer this morning than all season. 26 deer, 7 were bucks and 2 were shooters. No shots fired this morning, but connected on a hog this evening. Same stand, but 0 deer showed up, so I shot a hog..meat in the freezer. I'll be looking for a doe in the morning before I head back to reality.

Comment

Working...
                X