• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by jpowledge View Post
        Duzy, I topped the hill at your dad's house about 5:30 and almost collected a 2.5 year old 8. He chased a doe across the highway and didn't give a ****! I know its getting close when i start seeing deer in unusual places. After that I drove by my neighbors wheat and there was a mature 8 rousting after the does on wheat. I think rut will be early this year.
        Im pretty sure that same buck was splattered all over ben's driveway this morning. Most bucks I have seen this week have been splattered on the highway. This cold weather definitely has them moving. Yall be careful traveling!

Comment

190" monster killed at McLean tx with top of texas outfitters. Low fence!
          Attached Files

Comment

Duzy, I topped the hill at your dad's house about 5:30 and almost collected a 2.5 year old 8. He chased a doe across the highway and didn't give a ****! I know its getting close when i start seeing deer in unusual places. After that I drove by my neighbors wheat and there was a mature 8 rousting after the does on wheat. I think rut will be early this year.

A bunch of does we're on the wheat north of dads place yesterday at 5:00. I agree, the chase is on. Time to get to hunting boys.

Comment

hearing good things from people hunting our lease this week

Comment

Im pretty sure that same buck was splattered all over ben's driveway this morning. Most bucks I have seen this week have been splattered on the highway. This cold weather definitely has them moving. Yall be careful traveling!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415806699.690955.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	24343979

Young one.

Comment

Got skunked this morning...no deer or hogs at feeder or on food plot. Had 15-20 mph East winds so I hope that was a factor. Gonna load up a new blind and get back out there and test my luck this evening.

Comment

I had 6 doe early on handcorn and they bedded down about 100 to my north. No bucks yet. I'm going to give it till noon and see if they move mid morning like yesterday.

Different blind today and the Coleman sport cat cannot keep this blind warm at all. This afternooni am Going back to my blind i was at yesterday morn

Comment

Originally posted by Duzy View Post
                      [ATTACH]669727[/ATTACH]

Young one.
                      Yep! Chasing girls will get you in trouble every time!

Comment

10 days. Sigh...

Comment

Well nothing from 830 till noon. Going to grab something to eat, thaw out, and head back out.

Comment

In the pop up now. Run out a nice buck when I heading in.

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415828790.057441.jpg
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	24344008

I'm in the blind.

With my little heater!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415828917.696287.jpg
Size:	86.1 KB