Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new truck prices??

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
    No you can't. I spent nearly 5 months price hunting a truck across the nation and finally found it in Idaho at Dave Smith motors. 2014 longhorn laramie 4x4 megacab $67k msrp and I bought it there for only one reason. No one in the country could touch their price out the door. And it wasn't $40k but I wish It would've been.

Yes u can. There is a big difference in a mega cab Larmie and a crew cab slt cummins. No not $40,000 out the door but $40,000 or $42,000 plus TTL.
    Last edited by Black Ice; 09-12-2014, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
      I may be in the market soon as my 2006 with 217,000 miles is nearing the end I think, and I'm getting the itch. Gently used truck prices seem way high, so I'm curious as to what people are actually paying for new ones.

Looking at a 3/4 ton to 1 ton 4x4. Diesel most likely. And loaded. Leather/ navigation/ etc... not sure which manufacturer I want yet so let's see them all.
      Ok. So focusing on the requests of the op.

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      You can get a dodge 3/4 4x4 diesel, with leather and Nav for around $43,000. I had one at the dealer down to $41 or $42 without leather.
      So leather and Nav for $43k... A non leather for 41 or 42? I can believe that on the base slt before ttl.

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Yes u can. There is a big difference in a mega cab Larmie and a crew cab slt cummins. No not $40,000 out the door but $40,000 or $42,000 plus TTL.
      I agree. Huge diffrence. Op is requesting info for a leather, loaded, nav. Your price is off too. All I'm pointing out is that the prices are not accurate for what the op is/was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
        Do you want to tell us how good of a deal you got on it?
        Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
          Pm sent
          Please pm me too.

Comment

It baffles me that I see trucks with 100k miles on them, and the dealers are still asking $30k plus for them! I see this on Craigslist all the time.

Comment

Ford 2013 platinum edition I believe is like 60_
              -50k.

Comment

Working...
              X