No announcement yet.

It's Been A While Since I've Given You All An Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know you personally, but you seem to be possibly the most humble and faithful man I would ever have the chance to meet. I will be praying for you and your family. God works in mysterious ways, and your faith is proof of just how strong The Lord has made us.

Comment

JP, I have never had the honor of meeting you in person, but I feel like I know you from all the years here on TBH. You are one of many great TBHers that I have much respect for, and the way you are handling this still just blows me away. Your faith and positive attitude are inspiring. I can only imagine how much your example of strength and faith means to your wife and kids and everyone else who is close to you. I'm certain that this is evidence of the fact that you have already made enormous positive impacts on the lives of those you love long before cancer came along.

You're a good Christian man. And I don't know of anything better that could be said of a man.

It brings tears to my eyes to read this. You and your family are in my prayers, brother.

Comment

I'm so sad to read this.

Prayers continue.

Comment

It took me ten minutes to read that post, and I still don't believe I read it right.

Your faith is inspirational, and true. I only hope to be half the man, that you are, faced with the same situation.

You and your family have been on our prayer list since your first mention of this, and you all will remain in our prayers.

It should go without saying that you have a STRONG support team here.
          If you need ANYTHING, please, lean on us.

Comment

God bless you sir. You and your family are and shall remain in our prayers.

Comment

So sorry for this.

I'm not very good at expressing my thoughts, but I could not have said it better than Steven did.

God bless you and yours.

Comment

This is what my great uncle's dealing with... prayers for your family and yourself.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

You have always been a source of inspiration. Please continue to let us know if there is anything you need.

Comment

Lost for words. You are a brave man. God bless you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
                        Oh Man, I have not meet you but you sound like a True Man of God. I could only hope to be as much of a man as you are in handling this. I am sure God is waiting with open arms for you. God Bless you sir.
                        x2. my sentiments as well.

Comment

I hate reading this man. Prayers to you and yours. I'm just down 35 if you guys need any help please don't hesitate to call me 210-710-4029

Comment

At a loss for words, prayers sent and we love you.

Comment

I don't know you JP, but my heart hurts reading this post. I can't begin to imagine being in your shoes. Just by reading your post and the comments, I know without a doubt that God has been working through you. This is one of those times that I just sit and wonder why this world has to be so painful at times. I will pray for you and your family. I am so glad to hear that you know where you are going, and I can't wait to meet there one fine day!

Comment

Prayers sent! Live everday like its the last brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X