No announcement yet.

It's Been A While Since I've Given You All An Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for you and your family JP.

Comment

God bless you and your family.

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Comment

Oh man. I don't know you personally but have followed your journey. I too hate that it has come to this.

At least you are right with God and have been able to spend time with your wife and family.

God bless you and your family. We will be sending up some extra prayers for y'all today.

Comment

Man Brother it makes me sick at my stomach to hear this. May you and your Family be blessed indeed. I do not know you but I am willing to help in any way possible. It appears that you know God so you will be in Paradise with so many. Don't forget about us and we will not forget about you, we shall see you again one day. God Bless!

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

--have not met you nor spoken with you, but your words are an inspiration to me. May God continue to bless your family and may He welcome you with open arms.

Say hello to fellow TBH'ers that have already gone home.

Comment

God Bless You and Your Family and Friends.
                Prayers will Continue and Please let us know if we can help you.

Comment

Prayers up for you and the family.

Comment

More prayers for you & yours brother. God bless

Comment

My heart absolutely aches for you and your family, JP. I've no doubt you'll get the very most out of your time with them.

Prayers will continue from the Moser wigwam.

Comment

My prayers are with you. It hurts me to hear of your suffering.

My family knows about cancer all too well. I won't stop praying for you and family.

Comment

**** JP This hurts my heart to hear this Prayers sent to all. If there is anything I can do and I mean anything please brother lean on me. Let me help out in any way. F--k f--k f--k cancer! I am sick hearing this. I am just down the road JP let me take some of the burden off of you. God Bless you brother. Call me any time day or night 512 695 5834
                          Last edited by Texas Tracker; 08-18-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I do not know you but my heart hurts for you and your family. This is sad and also two fold for me, as my mother also has Stage 4 Bladder Cancer that has no known cure. I hope you and your family find the piece and comfort thru all of this. May God bless you all.

Comment

Continued prayers for you and your family!

Comment

I can only hope to handle things like this with confidence like you have
                                You are really one of a kind!

See you soon, my friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X