Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
    That is Jooger's website, it list Garguy(Steve Barclay) as the author.
    Thanks! I read the authors name, but wasn't sure of carguy's real name. Thank you for clearing this up for me! I absolutely love his stories!

Comment

That is Jooger's website, it list Garguy(Steve Barclay) as the author.

That is absolutely NOT my website and looks to have plagiarized from here unless GarGuy has given someone permission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        That is absolutely NOT my website and looks to have plagiarized from here unless GarGuy has given someone permission.

It has a story from you on there as well, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobalt84 View Post
          Another question bugging me is I've read that using a flashlight on the way from your deerstand scares the deer. I agree if it's being used wreck less. But they went on to say they go without a flashlight and I'm thinking how is that even possible. And has anyone on here had a better success rate using a light with red or other colored lense? Any input will be very appreciated.

I use a little green clip on LED hat light when I have a long walk in dark woods and can't see very well.

Comment

Wow! I'm glad I found it then! Don't think it's plajurism if they site the original author, just dirty pool, right?
            Last edited by Fordtough68; 10-18-2016, 05:59 PM.

Comment

How about another story Garguy

Comment

Picked a pic of my best dcnf buck so far. More on the flashlight. If no light,do you guys use snake boots? Haven't tried the no light thing yet. But If it makes a difference I'm all about it. Perhaps I'm still looking in the wrong spots because I've never seen a tree the size of a coke bottle twisted up or broke off. Thumb sized would be about the biggest. I need a good simple cheap camera to sneak in with me to take the guess out.

Comment

Oops I had it pulled up on my phone and saw your name, plagiarizing you as well looks like.

Comment

Curious if he gave someone permission as well because these stories could be compiled and published if GG wanted to. I recognized the story & pics from what appears to be the site owner/creator and it appears it is TBH member "Ender"...

Comment

Oops I had it pulled up on my phone and saw your name, plagiarizing you as well looks like.
                      Im not familiar with that web site at all. I do remember a TBHer asking if he could repost one of my stories a couple years ago though. I dont have a clue who it was or if its related to that web site but it could possibly be.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
                        Curious if he gave someone permission as well because these stories could be compiled and published if GG wanted to. I recognized the story & pics from what appears to be the site owner/creator and it appears it is TBH member "Ender"...
                        You'd be correct. Theres a thread here with the same pics as the website

Comment

Story later...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            Story later...
                            That's a great looking buck!

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Looks 20 inside