Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Originally posted by rocky View Post
    I simply asked for a picture of a deer that was killed, that had 12'" of browtines broken off prior to being killed.

GarGuy posted that he had a picture of said deer.

Deer was supposedly 150" prior to breakage.

Waiting.

Keep waiting. He has clients right now man.

Comment

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

I simply asked for a picture of a deer that was killed, that had 12'" of browtines broken off prior to being killed.

GarGuy posted that he had a picture of said deer.

Deer was supposedly 150" prior to breakage.

Waiting.

Waiting on what? Go to bed. He ain't got nothing to prove to you.
      Last edited by Backwoods101; 12-17-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        Waiting hell, go to bed. He ain't got nothing to prove to you.
        No, he doesn't.
        GarGuy simply stated that the deer his customer killed that scored 138" had broken browtines that were previously 6" long, advancing the score to 150"
        I asked if he had a pic of the deer prior to breakage, and he said that he did.
        I'm just waiting impatiently for that picture.
        I'm a lover of big deer pictures.

Comment

No, he doesn't.

GarGuy simply stated that the deer his customer killed that scored 138" had broken browtines that were previously 6" long, advancing the score to 150"

Hope you get to see it.

Comment

No, he doesn't.

Pick one of the Mexico threads and pick them apart. There you can get "Big deer pictures" and plenty of scores to contradict[emoji106]

Comment

Well...for what it's worth...I'm not on a lease and to busy fishing this year to hunt on public property (even though I spent some time in the Angelina NF the past 3 years), but I've been taken a lot of mental notes off of this thread and stashing them back in the memory bank next to the lyrics of every 80's country song I've ever heard (cuz some things you just don't wanna forget) and plan on putting them in to practice next chance I get to be in the woods.

Up to this point I realize scouting is something I have been doing all wrong along with making different concoctions of deer attractant that some work and some don't. I've seen many jokes about the vanilla corn and up to this thread thought it was a joke. Fixin to give it a shot on the deer that come up in the backyard and see how it goes. Look forward to hearing/learning more and seeing more impressive east Texas bucks...that really don't exist...because there are no deer in east Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                Pick one of the Mexico threads and pick them apart. There you can get "Big deer pictures" and plenty of scores to contradict[emoji106]
                Have not contradicted anyone, or anything.
                Just a picture guy.

Comment

Just a picture guy.

Which coulda been asked through pm if that's all you wanted instead of trying to make an issue out of it.

Comment

Just a picture guy.
                    Here ya go.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post

Comment

Good grief...some folks are bound and determined to be *******s

I hope like hell that GarGuy never posts the **** picture, just to make people ask another 150 times

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post

I hope like hell that GarGuy never posts the **** picture, just to make people ask another 150 times

I'm betting that decision has already been made

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post

Yep same reason he took a vacation from tbh last year. He tries to help east Texas hunters get on mature deer in daylight hours through his experiences and next thing you know he is getting called out or being called a liar. So everyone who is truly interested in learning pay the price of a few ah*les. Any mature deer is a trophy, does it really matter on score? And to be taken with a bow it defiantly scored pope and young. So it's already a book deer without brows. Good job garguy and lay down a good one Ragin.

Comment

Keep at em GarGuy!

Comment

This thread is golden. I read where folks talked about deer funnels on here. Well yesterday I went to my dads house that has a natural deer funnel. His house is backed up to the national forrest. On the opposite side of his property is pasture with a wooded section connecting the national forrest to woods on the other side. He used to let a guy bow hunt in there. So I decided to go set up in that funnel area. Asap I hopped the fence and got into the woods I jumped a buck. Well his stupid dog followed me and spooked the deer. I didn't have a shot but in less than 5 minutes I saw promise. I found me a huge pine tree that overlooks to cleared lanes that I'm going to set a tree stand up on. I plan on discing the lanes and planting food plots. Thanks to those who have added to this thread I now have a new project.

Comment

Working...
                                X