Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tag this thread. Love the stories!

Comment

Im liking that west side where the river makes a natural funnel. Looks like you could sneak in from the pipeline on a south wind. Might be a great place for a pile of vanilla corn and a tent blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Sid View Post
        GarGuy, I'm 64 years old, and have deer hunted for over 55 years. I have probably skinned more deer than even some East Texas taxidermists. . You, sir, are one of a few true "Gentlemen" who post on TBH. I look forward to every "No BS" post from you, and others like Elgato. Your post above tells me a lot about you. Thank you very much for sharing your hunting adventures.
        Mr Sid
        I haven't skinned near as many as you have, but I concur. GarGuy is one of the main reasons I visit TBH so often. And for anyone to call the man a liar is pretty low down. I get sick of seeing some of the smartalecs who feel the need to belittle everyone that doesn't do things the way that they do.

Sorry...I'll get off my soapbox now carry on

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
          I haven't skinned near as many as you have, but I concur. GarGuy is one of the main reasons I visit TBH so often. And for anyone to call the man a liar is pretty low down. I get sick of seeing some of the smartalecs who feel the need to belittle everyone that doesn't do things the way that they do.

Sorry...I'll get off my soapbox now carry on

For every one person that likes to belittle there's 50 others that love hearing these stories. I'm ready for the next one!

Comment

Originally posted by BMC View Post
            For every one person that likes to belittle there's 50 others that love hearing these stories. I'm ready for the next one!

Hopefully this week. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Im liking that west side where the river makes a natural funnel. Looks like you could sneak in from the pipeline on a south wind. Might be a great place for a pile of vanilla corn and a tent blind.
              Somewhere around the black box i drew in? That spot is thick and does have some elevation change.
              Attached Files

Comment

I've been following this thread for a while and it is hands-down some of the best information I've ever read. I can't thank y'all enough. Don't let negativity get in the way of something great you have going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                  Somewhere around the black box i drew in? That spot is thick and does have some elevation change.
                  Also the very SW corner where that tank and wide open clearing across the fence to the south, and the river to the west create an extreme funnel between that clearing and the river.

Comment

[emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post

[emoji38]
                      You kill me!

Comment

You got that right! [emoji106]
                        We sure agree on a lot. So when are you going to unblock me on FB.

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        I'm a few years behind you but when Steve called and said he had a deer of this size down I never questioned.

When I was the first to see and lay hands on the buck I STILL had no question.

The Man does what he says and says what he does. No more & no less.
                        Pretty much. You should see him behind a skid steer and a shaker table. That is a man on a mission!!

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Thank you Mr Sid. I try to make posts that add value to the Forum. I have only posted 2 deer threads this year. Both were posted to thank the folks that helped me. We have killed some nice deer this year and I hope we arent finished as this is my favorite part of the season!
                        Me Me Me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          We sure agree on a lot. So when are you going to unblock me on FB.

Pretty much. You should see him behind a skid steer and a shaker table. That is a man on a mission!!

Me Me Me!!

Blocked?! I don't how that happened! Every couple months or so I have to add people pack that pm me and asked why I unfriended em. It's got a mind of its own sometimes!

Comment

Blocked?! I don't how that happened! Every couple months or so I have to add people pack that pm me and asked why I unfriended em. It's got a mind of its own sometimes!

LOL! You know I pizzed you off. All good home boy.

How about we meet up on Garguy's airboat this Spring and if my boy Colton out shoots you, you can friend me again. lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X