Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I will probably put another friend on him. I have guided 13 dead deer so far this year.
    That has to feel good. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      River was already out before this rain
      true but I bet it goes waaaay out now. the flow rate should be incredible!

Comment

Great job sorry about the coyotes. Trinity river down south is on the rise due to lake Livingston release. This rain will put it back like it was this spring and first 3 weeks of season.

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Another great story. Too bad about the coyotes.

Comment

Here are the numbers on the deer. Already been call a liar on the other thread. Anyone want to dispute these numbers can pm me.

Rightside Gs 0, 9 0/8, 8 0/8, 6 5/8 Left Gs 0, 8 5/8,8 1/8, 5 4/8, extra 7 7/8
              Right Hs 4 0/8, 3 4/8, 3 4/8, 3 2/8 Left Hs 3 7/8, 3 3/8,3 5/8, 3 1/8
              Beam 20 0/8 Beam 20 2/8 57 7/8 64 2/8 57 7/8 plus 64 2/8 = 122 1/8 plus 16 spread = 138 1/8

Comment

I will probably put another friend on him. I have guided 13 dead deer so far this year.

GarGuy, I'm 64 years old, and have deer hunted for over 55 years. I have probably skinned more deer than even some East Texas taxidermists. . You, sir, are one of a few true "Gentlemen" who post on TBH. I look forward to every "No BS" post from you, and others like Elgato. Your post above tells me a lot about you. Thank you very much for sharing your hunting adventures.
                Mr Sid

Comment

Here are the numbers on the deer. Already been call a liar on the other thread. Anyone want to dispute these numbers can pm me.

Beam 20 0/8 Beam 20 2/8 57 7/8 64 2/8 57 7/8 plus 64 2/8 = 122 1/8 plus 16 spread = 138 1/8
                  lol
                  haters gonna hate
                  keep up the good work steve

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Sid View Post
                    GarGuy, I'm 64 years old, and have deer hunted for over 55 years. I have probably skinned more deer than even some East Texas taxidermists. . You, sir, are one of a few true "Gentlemen" who post on TBH. I look forward to every "No BS" post from you, and others like Elgato. Your post above tells me a lot about you. Thank you very much for sharing your hunting adventures.
                    Mr Sid

You got that right! [emoji106]

Comment

Mr Sid
                      Well said

Comment

Mr Sid

I'm a few years behind you but when Steve called and said he had a deer of this size down I never questioned.

When I was the first to see and lay hands on the buck I STILL had no question.

The Man does what he says and says what he does. No more & no less.

Comment

I just read every story in this entire thread from beginning to end. I literally could not stop reading it. I also saw how the other guy called you a liar... Not sure how you argue with a guy with your credentials. This makes me want to go get a lease in Etx. Not many trees to get in here in central Texas where you can be 30 ft up in a tree.

Comment

Mr Sid
                            Thank you Mr Sid. I try to make posts that add value to the Forum. I have only posted 2 deer threads this year. Both were posted to thank the folks that helped me. We have killed some nice deer this year and I hope we arent finished as this is my favorite part of the season!

Comment

Awesome stories! Thanks for sharing I can learn a lot from you.

Comment

Below is a map of a place I hunt. The red dots are existing stands and I have tried to label some other areas/landmarks. Red line is property boundary.

Any suggestions on where to maybe intercept a buck? I have lots of time this week and next to dedicate to this effort.

Thanks for any help you might offer.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X