No announcement yet.

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so I'm new to this site, I've been reading lots of threads and I had to sign up! I was glued to my phone reading these stories and I love them! I hunt in southeast Oklahoma and I've got a few good ones on cam... My question is you pour the corn out and spray vanilla extract on it with a spray bottle? And how much do you spray, it's some strong smelling stuff and I wouldn't think much but I was going to ask before doing it tomorrow morning!

Comment

Originally posted by okiewhitetails View Post
      Ok so I'm new to this site, I've been reading lots of threads and I had to sign up! I was glued to my phone reading these stories and I love them! I hunt in southeast Oklahoma and I've got a few good ones on cam... My question is you pour the corn out and spray vanilla extract on it with a spray bottle? And how much do you spray, it's some strong smelling stuff and I wouldn't think much but I was going to ask before doing it tomorrow morning!

Yes, pour the corn out, spray it all over the corn and all around you. 3-4oz per 50lbs of corn is probably a good ratio.

Comment

I'm just hand feeding, so I take a large size coffee can in with me and pour it out before climbing in the stand, so spray it all over it then also around me?

Comment

I'm just hand feeding, so I take a large size coffee can in with me and pour it out before climbing in the stand, so spray it all over it then also around me?

Yes sir, that's the trick.

Comment

I've also been reading your love hunt threads jooger, some good stuff!! I might go live in the morning on your thread if that's ok lol

Comment

Live* lol

Comment

I've also been reading your love hunt threads jooger, some good stuff!! I might go live in the morning on your thread if that's ok lol

That thing has gotten pretty long winded lol. You might do better starting a thread of your own, but I don't mind if you jump in the crazy train on mine. Careful though there's a handful of haters that will be spewing here soon enough on mine. They do it every year like clockwork.

Comment

I'm not worried about haters lol they won't bother me! I've got a big scrape these 2-3 bucks have been hitting and I'll be on it in the morning!!!

Comment

I'm not worried about haters lol they won't bother me! I've got a big scrape these 2-3 bucks have been hitting and I'll be on it in the morning!!!

I hope you blow his lungs out!

Comment

I'm just hoping if I spray this vanilla extract on the corn that it don't run them off for some reason lol

Comment

I'm just hoping if I spray this vanilla extract on the corn that it don't run them off for some reason lol

It very well might... It isn't something I suggest on an existing corn pile. Any change could put them on alert

Comment

I haven't hand fed and this year, tomorrow morning will be the first time I have

Comment

Any*

Comment

I haven't hand fed and this year, tomorrow morning will be the first time I have

You're good to go then. It may take them a few days to accept it but they will.

Comment

And then they fall in love with it huh, I've got hunters on every side that border the land I hunt and I just want to offer them something "different"

Comment

Working...
                                X