Amazing number of mature deer.

Thanks for the recap!

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
      Amazing number of mature deer.

Thanks for the recap!

BP
      Agree on the number of great deer taken in this thread. Simply unreal.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Wow, I am glad you were able to find this thread! I figger’d it was lost in the abyss forever. This thread has such a wealth of information in it. It has changed the way many TBH’ers hunt East Texas!

Comment

Greatest thread of all time -- glad to see it back at the top

Comment

Starting to pop off in Nacogdoches county.. Had one of my 5-6 yr olds daylight this morning at 8:30 on my feed pile. Bumped does and fed for a few minutes before heading off with his nose to the ground. My mature bucks ALWAYS daylight for the first time during season within a few days of October 20th. Has happened every year that I can remember. Best two weeks of season to kill your target buck start now IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                Starting to pop off in Nacogdoches county.. Had one of my 5-6 yr olds daylight this morning at 8:30 on my feed pile. Bumped does and fed for a few minutes before heading off with his nose to the ground. My mature bucks ALWAYS daylight for the first time during season within a few days of October 20th. Has happened every year that I can remember. Best two weeks of season to kill your target buck start now IMO.
                Yessir

Comment

This thread is one of my two favorite threads on the GS. The other one is the Arrowhead ID thread, both authored by Garguy. GG is the MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post

Couldn’t agree more after my target buck again in the morning. He’s breaking daylight right now too

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post

Couldn’t agree more after my target buck again in the morning. He’s breaking daylight right now too
                      Yes sir and good luck!

Comment

Another season drawing to a close. Bucks grouping up. The easiest hunting of the year coming next week.. it's been a great year so far. We may try to kill another one. I still have a tag. I'm dreaming of what these deer look like next year though.

Comment

I’m in a stand right now Steve, just waiting……

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            I’m in a stand right now Steve, just waiting……
                            You gonna sit till next week? I’ll send some food out to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

You gonna sit till next week? I’ll send some food out to ya.
                              Malt o Meal

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Malt o Meal
                                You misspelled Malt Liquor.

Comment

Working...
                                X