Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayB View Post
    We need a fiddy update...we will also take any new up and comer updates...

.....and God Bless America.
    Dont do this to us at this time of night... I need to go to sleep, but I also need to re-read!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

While we wait for Garguy...I stopped by his place today after my dad and I did a little work on our lease. I've known Steve going on 8 years now and my dad has never had the pleasure of meeting him. We had a nice quick chat with Steve, his dad and mom. Steve broke out a few of some local deer he killed in the past. I should of gotten a pic of a few shoulder mounts he brought out.[emoji54]

Here's my dad with a few of Steve's deer. East Texas studs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Drool.....

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          While we wait for Garguy...I stopped by his place today after my dad and I did a little work on our lease. I've known Steve going on 8 years now and my dad has never had the pleasure of meeting him. We had a nice quick chat with Steve, his dad and mom. Steve broke out a few of some local deer he killed in the past. I should of gotten a pic of a few shoulder mounts he brought out.[emoji54]

Here's my dad with a few of Steve's deer. East Texas studs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Anyone that consistently keeps killing that caliber of deer has got it figured out for sure!!

Comment

Good morning. I hunt Harrison County on 40 acres. I Do not have equipment to plant food plots but I do have 2 corn feeders running. Just running plain ol corn. Very heavy hunting pressure surrounding my 40 acres by deer leases. 1 feeder is in a pine thicket and I only have pics of the same small doe coming to the feeder. What can I use to attract some deer and hopefully they will make it through the gauntlet to get to me?

Thanks for any advice.
            Lance

Comment

Good read! Thank you for the story.

Comment

He's got some good 'un's comin' in, but no fiddy yet... unless it's happened in the past few days...

Comment

New member here and I have been glued to this thread, A LOT of great information in this thread.

Comment

Welcome marshdrake... Yessir, if you are an East Texas hunter especially, this thread, if studied will flat out make you a better hunter if you will practice what it teaches. Good luck this year, and come back and post up some pics of that biggun when you get him!
                    Welcome to the fire sir!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Welcome marshdrake... Yessir, if you are an East Texas hunter especially, this thread, if studied will flat out make you a better hunter if you will practice what it teaches. Good luck this year, and come back and post up some pics of that biggun when you get him!
                      Welcome to the fire sir!
                      Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Garguy! We miss you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          He's got some good 'un's comin' in, but no fiddy yet... unless it's happened in the past few days...
                          You saw the buck with the velvet hanging off in the pic?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

He guys. Just dropped in to say hello and see if y'all killed anything. I been laying low with a badly broken wrist and arm. Got a few good deer hanging out but none of my true giants so far. Plenty targets if I get ready to shoot one though. Keep after them. Steve

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              He guys. Just dropped in to say hello and see if y'all killed anything. I been laying low with a badly broken wrist and arm. Got a few good deer hanging out but none of my true giants so far. Plenty targets if I get ready to shoot one though. Keep after them. Steve
                              Hey man!! Nice to hear from you again! Miss your post! Hope all is well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Hate to hear of the broken wrist and arm...take care of yourself and get back out there soon

Comment

Working...
                                X