Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that is great Steve!! Red told me you were takin' her out!! EVERONE who shoots one of these whiz-bang air guns likes 'em... Deadly accurate, quiet and best of all no felt recoil!! You gonna let her shoot Kicker3 if he shows?

Comment

or Lucky??

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        I have several mature bucks dialed in but have been passing them looking for specific deer. we will see how this plays out. im not going to push her at all.
        I agree

My wife has shot guns her whole life, I dare say she's a better shot than I am. And although we have short windows of opportunity at the lease as they cross the railroad and lanes, I've already told her that there is no pressure at all. If she feels comfortable taking a shot, have at it. If not, no big deal and no need in feeling like she has to kill this year. I'd rather it be enjoyable for her, and the passion grow, versus making it a burden and her avoid going with me she killed her first doe at the age of 7, and multiple since we have been married. Just hasn't gotten a buck lined up. As long as she's able to get out with me this year, it's all about her. I'll be fine grabbing a hunt here and there

Comment

Garguy! We need some stories!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck no

But if you tip toe around the woods........it ain't so hard to close down on them.

They aren't unpressured.....but it's the same story East to West in Texas.

I don't chase them with my camera for my health............pixels don't lie

Year round from the lens.........for well over 15 years.

Word

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
              Garguy! We need some stories!!!

There are several that nee writing. Dont have time yet..

Comment

That is the ULTIMATE tease, Mr. Garguy.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

I can’t wait!

Comment

Updates?

Comment

He's still tryin' to create the "fiddy" story... so y'all just hang on!!

Comment

Haven't gone back to look but has Fiddy made an appearance on the green screen yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          Haven't gone back to look but has Fiddy made an appearance on the green screen yet?

Nope

Comment

Fiddy has been MIA for a while. Hope he is ok and comes home soon. kicker 3 drops a random pic at night a few times per week. Deer are off corn still for the most part. i have a couple of really nice deer that are very killable but ill just wait a while....

Comment

Fiddy has been MIA for a while. Hope he is ok and comes home soon. kicker 3 drops a random pic at night a few times per week. Deer are off corn still for the most part. i have a couple of really nice deer that are very killable but ill just wait a while....
                              Your patience is very admirable.....and aggravating

Good luck!

Comment

Come on gar man

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X