Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Heck of a deer Shane. Love those symmetrical bucks
    I'd have to agree!! that's a beautiful buck! Not a fan of the trashy HF genes with 40-11 brow tines and stickers ever-whur...

Comment

Amen to that boys, tree trunks on top of their heads isn't for me but I'm not gonna hate a man over it. I've always said when whitetails starts out scoring elk something is wrong.. but to each their own...

Anyway I'm ready to see this Fiddy myself... I'm not greedy I'll take a grainy black and white trailcam pic

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Amen to that boys, tree trunks on top of their heads isn't for me but I'm not gonna hate a man over it. I've always said when whitetails starts out scoring elk something is wrong.. but to each their own...

Anyway I'm ready to see this Fiddy myself... I'm not greedy I'll take a grainy black and white trailcam pic

I've been tole he'll make that one in your avatar look like a yearlin'!!

I'm jus' patiently waitin' on some LDP's!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
          He has him dialed into a spot now, wouldn't be good to start adding multiple corn piles and changing his pattern.
          True, just a thought if there was a location that allowed it. Those patterns will be changing real fast no matter what when they start feeling frisky. Add this years acorn crop and fresh growth..it's going to be tough. Deer dropped their pattern 2 weeks ago in my neck of the woods. GarGuy knows his deer better than anyone so hopefully we get to see what all the fuss is about on Friday.

Comment

I'm in. I hope you get a chance to hunt him this week Steve. Good luck!

Comment

Wind is changing and i plan on hunting this evening. Should have several good wind hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Wind is changing and i plan on hunting this evening. Should have several good wind hunts.

We gonna get a live hunt?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Nice, good luck!

Comment

Get him amigo!

Comment

Good luck Steve! Will be following

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck

Comment

I love night time LDP's!! Makes the antlers show up better!
                            Good luck!

Comment

Good luck Steve..definetly admire the discipline in sticking to not hunting the wrong wind when big deer is showing up. Most of us cant stay away haaa.
                              Curious on whats the set up pop up? handcorn? Thicket? combination of all?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                No sir we don't start for 7 weeks. It's a buck I killed in 2013, probably my favorite LF trophy. I raised him from 3 to 7. Scored mid 60s.

Nice Shane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X