No announcement yet.

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 hours?! And you don't drink... I couldn't sit 12 hours in a stand with a 12 pack and half a brisket [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      12 hours?! And you don't drink... I couldn't sit 12 hours in a stand with a 12 pack and half a brisket [emoji28]

Bahahahahaha! That’s awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Hasnt happened yet. im still in the game. 12 hours on stand today. Gotta sleep a little and hit it early. Big deer moving. I have not shot yet.
        Good luck tomorrow. Bigguns ought to be on the prowl in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post

Haha

Comment

Good Luck tomorrow!!

Comment

Big deer gonna die within 24hrs...maybe less than 12hrs. Good luck GarGuy! In for pics...

Comment

I cannot wait for this weekend. Weather is finally going to be right. Got a lean-to 22’ up an oak in an SMZ where I know the boys will be looking for love.

Comment

Weather gonna be good rest of the week Steve! Go get 'im! little rain Friday, but you'll be good to go again on Saturday if it hasn't happened by then... I'm chompin' at the bit myseff! Sure hope I got some good pics from the cameras I put out on trails this past weekend... Workin' in Louisiana all this week is killin' me!!

Comment

Good luck Brother

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                        Well?
                        Great week but I have not fired a shot. Im getting crazy picky in my old age. Fiddy consumes my thoughts...

Youth weekend coming up. Im taking the kids after some of the studs i have let walk. Should be some lead slung over the next two days!

Comment

Great week but I have not fired a shot. Im getting crazy picky in my old age. Fiddy consumes my thoughts...

Youth weekend coming up. Im taking the kids after some of the studs i have let walk. Should be some lead slung over the next two days!
                          Good luck! I feel a few studs are going to be down this wknd!

Comment

My kinda report!

Comment

no one will ever kill fiddy. that ole boy will not slip up ever.

sometimes im wrong but only about 85% of the time.

Comment

Garguy. We’re waiting on the pics and story of your nephew’s

Comment

Working...
                                X