Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
    X2!
    X3...now you jerks need to quit bumping it u...oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
      X3...now you jerks need to quit bumping it u...oh wait

Haha!

Comment

I just got a good look at Tippy in real life.. hes bigger than i dreamed. In other news the "freak" still has the stick in his horns two weeks later.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          Every time I see this thread pop up with your name, I hope it is pictures of a big dead buck! Good luck
          Im being stupid picky what i shoot. I have had more opportunity than i deserve already this year. I do have some studs though that are messing up regular. just need some North wind please.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            Every time I see this thread pop up with your name, I hope it is pictures of a big dead buck! Good luck
            I'm in the same boat...

We all know that GarGuy will lay his target buck down when the time and wind are right.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Im being stupid picky what i shoot. I have had more opportunity than i deserve already this year. I do have some studs though that are messing up regular. just need some North wind please.

Sunday evening/ Monday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup, I'd like to see an LDP of ol' Fiddy!! Love me some big 8's... North wind should be here Sunday afternoon/Mon. Morning... Sure wish I could be in the woods next week!

Comment

I said Tippy in post 1638, i meant FIDDY

Comment

I said Tippy in post 1638, i meant FIDDY

You said Tippy in your PM earlier as well so I'm voting the buck with the limb lodged in his horns is now known as Tippy.

Comment

Or woody [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        You said Tippy in your PM earlier as well so I'm voting the buck with the limb lodged in his horns is now known as Tippy.

No Tippy is a giant that disappeared last year never to be seen again. i keep crossing the names. i guess im hoping Tippy shows up again. he was the biggest deer i have had on camera in years..

Comment

No Tippy is a giant that disappeared last year never to be seen again. i keep crossing the names. i guess im hoping Tippy shows up again. he was the biggest deer i have had on camera in years..

Any pictures of Tippy in this thread?

Comment

The time is here. Never been more excited about three days of hunting. I just pulled a card and one of my shooters was in this morning during the pouring rain. Wind is finally right.

Comment

The time is here. Never been more excited about three days of hunting. I just pulled a card and one of my shooters was in this morning during the pouring rain. Wind is finally right.

Gettum Steve!

Comment

Time to get it done!!

Comment

Working...
                                X