Boat Prices...almost fell over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
    i meant 35k with out a motor!..and thats no bull 35k just the hull!
    Lagoon?

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
    thats why its always better to have friends that have nice boats.
    Which causes custom decals for the transom that say....

Cash or *** this boat dont run on thanks
    Last edited by Quackerbox; 07-30-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I always heard that the "two happiest days of a man's life" were (1) the day he bought a boat, and (2) the day he sold it. I always thought that was silly. I LOVED my boat, and knew I would never part with it.

A few years later, I sold it. Boy, was I glad to get rid of that thing.

Comment

agree on that brother. I recently went thru boat headache. ended up with used bay boat. then recently looked at new f250. good night they are high. don't know who salary they are basing the cost of new items on but it sure aint mine. then payed some attention to the highway on my way home from dealer and was amazed at how many new trucks on the road at these crazy prices. guess the dealer is still getting business so why drop the price. same goes for utv market. crazy world we have made for ourselves.

Comment

Yes the prices are high and I will be buying another new one in a couple of years. The way I look at it is I can't put a price on spending time with dad on the water and also other loved ones.

The cost of a new boat was well worth it when I got to spend the last few months watching my mom fish before she passed.

Comment

Having the freedom to hook up to my little boat and hit the water when ever I want is worth the 6k I have invested in it. It fish's as well as the 30k boat. Just ain't as fast or pretty. Well it's camo so that makes it a chic magnet anyway.

Comment

Just ridiculous.

Comment

Boat= Break Out Another Thousand

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                  Yes the prices are high and I will be buying another new one in a couple of years. The way I look at it is I can't put a price on spending time with dad on the water and also other loved ones.

The cost of a new boat was well worth it when I got to spend the last few months watching my mom fish before she passed.
                  Bingo!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406757558741.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	24318883
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406757637726.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	24318884

Comment

They are expensive for sure, I get a new one every 2 - 3 years, if you have it paid for it is not so bad, could not imagine having to come out of pocket 75k for a loaded out bass boat.

Comment

Buy used! I have owned 6 boats all used and I have made money on several.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyRanchero View Post
                        Boat= Break Out Another Thousand
                        Bend Over Another Time!

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                          I'm in the market for a new one . Sticker shock for sure . I'm ordering one in January . Ill have a gently used boatright for sale right before.
                          Please post some pictures.

Comment

I'm in the marlet now for a used or new center console boat. I had one before my wife got sick and I'm going to buy another one. I like the center console boats because I can take my kids and grandkids out fishing or tubing and spend some quality time with them. Your right though I had my last bay boat fpr 4 years and sold it for $1000 less than I paid for it. The prices now are just plain crazy though.

Comment

These are actually a pretty good deal compared to other brands.
                              There is a dealer in Jacksonville that quoted me $29k on the 21', motor and trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                Please post some pictures.
                                The picture above is the only one I have on my phone ill take more soon .

Comment

Working...
                                X