Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wedding rings for active folks? Tried these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 2 o f them and they are awesome. They will be coming out with a camo one pretty soon.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405725874338.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	24317162
      Here is the blue one and the Grey one.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405725936131.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	24317163

Comment

Wedding rings for active folks? Tried these?

I've had mine for a few months and like it. A buddy I work with wears one similar.

www.saferingz.com.

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
          [ATTACH]635698[/ATTACH]
          Here is the blue one and the Grey one.
          [ATTACH]635699[/ATTACH]

So is it a hard plastic or rubber flexible type material?

Comment

Silicone

Comment

Soft rubber like the bracelets everyone wears

Comment

After I lost 4 in my first 2 months of marriage, my wife started buying me the $15 ceramic ones off amazon. Looks just like the original Tungsten ring.

Comment

I think Ive got a o-ring in the truck that would work just as good for a lot less LOL

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                    See, I disagree. The material the ring it's made of has no meaning to me, it's what the ring represents that is important. In reality, any ring is just a short piece of pipe, you could make one from copper or stainless tubing if you so chose. It's the meaning behind it that gives it value.
                    Agreed 100%

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                    I know right? 2 threads in one day? I must be bored. Has anyone ever tried these wedding rings out. Supposed to be for active people. I was considering getting one for work or when I work out. I do hone remodeling so it may keep me from ripping my finger off or losing my original wedding band. Thoughts?

http://www.qaloring.com/#
                    Its $20, give it a go!

Comment

I think they are a great idea. My wedding band looks horrible after 4 years of wearing it. I'll most likely order one.

Comment

Originally posted by kabob View Post
                        I think Ive got a o-ring in the truck that would work just as good for a lot less LOL
                        I've got a whole kit I got at midwest hose for $20.

I think I need to start sizing people up and selling em!

I'm a mechanic. I do not, and will never wear a ring at work. I've seen first hand what can happen. I don't need to have something on my finger to know if I'm married or not. My ex wife hated that I wouldn't wear it at work, but the ring is nothing more than a symbol. I'm engaged right now and my fiancee works in a warehouse. I wouldn't want her wearing hers at work.

Comment

That is ghey!

Yes, I am married and no, I don't wear a ring. I have two, one white gold and one tungsten/meteorite. I don't wear them and my wife doesn't expect me to. I extend her the same courtesy. Every once in a while, we wear them. Other than that, in the safe they stay. We are happier than most couples we know that demand each other's time, respect, attention, or wearing of a ring.

If you just have to wear a ring to remind you of your spouse or they get mad at you for going without, something is wrong there that needs to be address. Trust is trust and married is married regardless of jewelry. I think of her and respect her regardless of what might be on my finger.

Now back to your scheduled programming
                          Last edited by Bowhuntamistad; 07-18-2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                            That is ghey!

Yes, I am married and no, I don't wear a ring. I have two, one white gold and one tungsten/meteorite. I don't wear them and my wife doesn't expect me to. I extend her the same courtesy. Every once in a while, we wear them. Other than that, in the safe they stay. We are happier than most couples we know that demand each other's time, respect, attention, or wearing of a ring.

If you just have to wear a ring to remind you of your spouse or they get mad at you for going without, something is wrong there that needs to be address. Trust is trust and married is married regardless of jewelry. I think of her and respect her regardless of what might be on my finger.

Now back to your scheduled programming

How do you really feel lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                              How do you really feel lol?
                              I'm in the middle of studying for finals all next week....needed to vent somehow

Comment

If you really want to vent send your president a letter. I would need a nap and a beer after that 30 page letter.

Comment

Working...
                                X