No announcement yet.

Muscle Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had this up for sale here but no serious interest so I guess I'll keep it.
    Maybe someday these fox bodies will start to get some respect.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B7FE072F-E7F7-4D16-9F2E-357B237439C0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	24527772

My 2003 C5 vette.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        They are also starting the teasers for the GT500 release in 19...it's going to be a great car, but like the 350R, the ADM at 99% of the Ford stealerships will be at least a $20k addy. This will likely make is it a 6 figure Mustang!! It appears they are adding a super charger to the 5.2 voodoo engine & bet a 10 speed auto will be available. Stated to be over 700HP.

Oddly, the reports are stating the 350 may no longer be available??
        Don't pay stupid markups. Heck, don't pay sticker.

GT500 is supposed to have 750 horses and available with the A10. (Might have to get one )

They were thinking about putting the A10 in the last year of the GT350 (2018) but didn't.

Comment

Here's mine 1971 Chevelle SS

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2311.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	24527798
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Lonestar Hunter; 01-29-2018, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Not arguing but I had a 67 camaro with 327 and Muncie 4 speed and yes they did make super sports with 327. Wasn't fake

Comment

Do Trucks count ?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fannincnty View Post
                [ATTACH]709804My ride. 1967 Ford Fairlane 500. 289 been modified to basically be a 302. Also some reason Tapatalk posts my pics twice. Any ideas?
                That brought back some memories. My best friend had a Fairlane GT 500 with a 390. It came with factory chrome valve covers. It had a Hurst shifter but the rest was stock. We would race that thing on Loop 323 in Tyler on Saturday nights back in the early seventies. It would fly!

Comment

Originally posted by Fooshman View Post
                  Don't pay stupid markups. Heck, don't pay sticker.

GT500 is supposed to have 750 horses and available with the A10. (Might have to get one )

They were thinking about putting the A10 in the last year of the GT350 (2018) but didn't.
                  You wouldn't be able to get one down here...people are still paying adm's for 350's & raptors. Ford dealers are much worse on this than in general vs chevy with these specialty cars & markup. I might have been in a 350r but nobody would dance. Sorta glad because I think the ZL1 was a better choice for me personally.

I REALLY think you ought to get one so we can set up a track day...this way I can get a ride.

It's going to be interesting to see if that 750 is factual...I personally don't see how they can do it on the current voodoo 5.2 Flat plane crank with a blower, but man would that be cool having a super charged beast that can rev to 8200rpm!! Just a lot to ask of Ford being able to warrantee such a build. Now if they go to the rumored cross plane crank in the 5.2 (to me, it's no longer the voodoo) that will give them a little more room to achieve the 750 & keep them together.

GM is simply hand assembling the LT4 with a bigger blower & little more aggressive cam to go from 650 to 750 with the LT5 they are dropping into the 19 ZR1...the A10 wouldn't fit. Guess we will have to wait to see what they do with the mid engine.

I love the competition between the big three & we just need Dodge to get off their duff and make a dang car that will compete with the mustang & Camaro on the road course...I know they can do it because of the success with the viper. Time to update that ole chassis on the charger / challenger and step up. They seem to be happy playing to their base with the straight line though??

Comment

Awesome rides

Comment

MacDaddy67
                      Yes, trucks like that one definitely count.
                      Beautiful color.
                      58 Apache?

Comment

Not really a muscle car but it's mine
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar Hunter View Post
                          Here's mine 1971 Chevelle SS

[ATTACH]894497[/ATTACH]
                          Winner Winner. Now that is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                            Not really a muscle car but it's mine
                            I'd say it is. Dang man that thing is sweet. What engine? Did you build it yourself? Got any more pics?

Comment

I still wish I had my '69 Charger SE.....like a idiot, graduated from college in 75, got married and thought I needed a more "civilized" car????? Man....stupid, stupid, stupid on me!!

Comment

Muscle Car Thread

Does my truck with a 6.2 count? Lol.
                                Last edited by Loneaggie; 01-31-2018, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X