Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Freebirds restaurant in Tyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
    Never been impressed either...... Glad the one in Baytown closed up shop. Did eat at the new chipotle in Baytown this past Saturday.... Hope it follows suit
    This is really, really, stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
      Looks like I'll be going to Freebirds on Mason Rd in Katy for lunch now, thanks for the craving!
      Yup, and I am getting ready to head over to the Freebirds on 1604. I just had to click on the link!! Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
        It's a step above Taco Bell, that I can assure you.

1/2 step. Maybe

Comment

[quote=Fordman;8808950]
          Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          With all due respect....his choices to go in a burrito sound fairly lame. LOL.

Did he seriously say "mashed up beans can't remember what they are called".[/

There is always one in the crowd
          Hopefully there is only one person in Texas that calls them mashed up beans. If there is one in every crowd that is sad.

I knew they were refried beans when I was 5 back in 1974 when my family went to El Chico every Friday in Waco for Christ's sake.

Comment

[quote=Burntorange Bowhunter;8810929]
            Originally posted by Fordman View Post

Hopefully there is only one person in Texas that calls them mashed up beans. If there is one in every crowd that is sad.

I knew they were refried beans when I was 5 back in 1974 when my family went to El Chico every Friday in Waco for Christ's sake.
            HAHAHAHA, I did find this funny as well.

Freebirds is delish!

Comment

You haven't tried Freebirds until you put the Queso in the Burrito. Taste completely different in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                It's a step above Taco Bell, that I can assure you.
                True

Comment

While we are on Freebirds...
                  I ate them many times in College Station while in college. In the last few years, they built one here local to Tomball and I hit it a few times a month during work lunch. Last time I got steak fajita that was darn near raw. Now, I like my steaks medium rare but this has strange texture. I remember thinking, "Man I hope I don't get sick from this." Well, that night I got very sick and it took a few days to get over. I am off Freebirds for a while...the thought turns my stomach. Was it the lunch or a bug, I don't know. But it was brutal.

Comment

Working...
                  X