No announcement yet.

I hate frigin spiders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once sat in a popup blind that had a freakin nest of black widows in them. I **** near scared all the deer away that morning trying to kill them all once it got light.

Comment

Killed my first black widow in March here in Nv. I live right next door to a run off basin, so lots of vegetation and dirt. I went into the subterranean tunnel that runs along my backyard last week and couldn't have counted the spiders if I had 20 guys helping. I know they are coming from there since a hole is located right behind my fence.

So far:
      1 brown recluse in kids toys
      20+ black and brown widows (we get a good 50/50 % mix of both variations here)
      1 scorpion

Comment

Camel spider I had cruising around camp the other night It wouldn't stay still long enough for a good picrure. First one I've seen.
        Attached Files

Comment

Not a brown recluse--no clear evident fiddlt markings.

Comment

Texas house spider....

Comment

Brown recluse

Comment

Farmer friend put his cover-alls on one morning and felt what he thought was an ant bite him on his nut sack. He just pinched it through his cover-alls killing in and went on about his business until the swelling started. It was a recluse 'and they had to cut the bite out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post

Brown recluse

I have a friend who got bit on the hip. By the time he realized it was a recluse and needed treatment it was bad. They cut a 5 inch wide, 1 inch deep piece of flesh out of his hip the size of a small coffee can. Took him a couple years to fully recover.

Comment

Guess I'm not tough enough for some crowds cause spiders have gotta go!
                    This weird freakin alien bug was next to the cabin door at the lease last week. What the heck is it? Thats my finger and I've got XX hands.
                    I decapitated it shortly after the picture was taken.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 31.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	24313240
                    Last edited by dirt dauber; 06-30-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                      I have a friend who got bit on the hip. By the time he realized it was a recluse and needed treatment it was bad. They cut a 5 inch wide, 1 inch deep piece of flesh out of his hip the size of a small coffee can. Took him a couple years to fully recover.
                      Dang dang dang. I hate those suckers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dirt dauber View Post
                        This weird freakin alien bug was next to the cabin door at the lease last week. What the heck is it? Thats my finger and I've got XX hands.

[ATTACH]631068[/ATTACH]
                        Not sure but if it landed on me I would tear something up!!!! A New door is highly possible.....
                        Last edited by PondPopper; 06-30-2014, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Thats how I reacted. Ugly freakin alien bug!
                          My finger is back behind it a ways. I wouldn't lay it down next to it.

Comment

Recluse for sure.

According to this article it says that the fiddle markings can be hard to see and not all recluse have the fiddle. There are no other spiders that resemble the recluse as much as the one you have here.

Comment

Thats how I reacted. Ugly freakin alien bug!
                              My finger is back behind it a ways. I wouldn't lay it down next to it.

Yeah they are weird. I had one on the back patio last weekend. Those aren't antennas either they are hard like pinchers. Not sure what they are either.

Comment

[ATTACH]631068[/ATTACH]

Just found them on the ol google. They're called dobsonflies. The one pictured is a male.

Comment

Working...
                                X