• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James I'd like to see how big gumbo is now

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post

James I'd like to see how big gumbo is now
      I will see if I can snap a few this evening and post them up.

Comment

I got some more blood from keep this weekend. I may try to put a track down for Jesse after work tonight.

Comment

TBH BLOOD DOG TRACKING, TRAINING, & RECOVERY Thread

Daisy has really been lighting it up and making me proud ever since I started using a drag of deer hide with a little blood. I think she was just bored or not wanting the pure blood trail. She is dragging me down the trails now

Resting after a long hot track through the yaupon.

Last edited by Chew; 09-02-2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Sadie took to opening day of dove season like a duck on a June bug. Not the least bit gunshy and retrieved a limit of doves. Now to teach her to give the bird to me instead of digging a hole and burying it. lol
            Attached Files

Comment

Thats funny. My girl does the same thing. She burys or hides every toy, raw hide or ball in the house. I have found them in my boots, in my wifes purse. We had to remove all large potted plants from the house because she feels its her private sand box just for hiding toys. Have not made it to the dove field yet but now i know what to expect.

Comment

Garmin - Astro 220 - Dog Tracking System

I would like to thank Atfulldraw – Rod Buvens for the Garmin tracking setup.

He is a great fella, and a good guy to do business with.

Oh, and Gumbo says thanks!
                Attached Files

Comment

**** those look brand new ! Your always finding that good deal James !

Comment

**** those look brand new ! Your always finding that good deal James !
                    There's no doubt the man takes care of his stuff. I am the same way.

Hopefully Gumbo & I will put that Garmin to good use for many years to come; God willing.

Comment

Kicking this one to the top, TUCO turned me on to this thread when i was looking for help.
                      If anyone has any blood or a frozen hide they would be willing to ship let me know. Has anyone had any luck with the Cabelas kit ?

Comment

Cameaux and his first trail from last year. Blind man could have followed it, but he did good.
                        My only problem is he is now up to 110 lbs.
                        He was only supposed to be 70 to 80 lbs.
                        Rodesian Ridge Back and German Shepard Mix.
                        Good Boy!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Tuned in.

Comment

Since this came up ttt I am in the mist of reading this. It was a pay it forward from Troup. It has awesome info.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Since this came up ttt I am in the mist of reading this. It was a pay it forward from Troup. It has awesome info.
                              Have heard that was a good read....

Comment

Ran about a 100 yard trail with Mickey this morning. He's getting pretty good considering I don't work him near as much as I should.

Comment

Working...
                                X