TBH BLOOD DOG TRACKING, TRAINING, & RECOVERY Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFR View Post
    She's not blue but is definitely 100% Lacy. Got her from Lone Star Lacy's. Parents are Willy and Zoey. Willy is from Woodstock Kennels and Zoey is from M5 Kennels. I've ben working her on tracking and for 8 weeks old she is showing outstanding instincts and problem solving ability's. Haven't been able to trick her yet. It's already time to get more complicated with the moc trails. I definitely think I found a real good one.

I think Sika was messing with ya [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
      I think Sika was messing with ya [emoji6]
      Ya I know she was. I just took the opportunity to brag on my pup a little. I am supper proud of her.

Comment

Originally posted by JFR View Post
        Ya I know she was. I just took the opportunity to brag on my pup a little. I am supper proud of her.

[emoji106]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	24501053
          Just thought I would put this out there to all my tracking friends Catch "me outside" is still fighting for his life has been a rough 24 hours. Diagnosed with parvo spoke with vet allotle while ago and he is doing better last night was a rough one when all this unravelled from ER to vet this morning I hope he pulls thru any positive words would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Msgreenga View Post
            [ATTACH]860014[/ATTACH]
            Just thought I would put this out there to all my tracking friends Catch "me outside" is still fighting for his life has been a rough 24 hours. Diagnosed with parvo spoke with vet allotle while ago and he is doing better last night was a rough one when all this unravelled from ER to vet this morning I hope he pulls thru any positive words would be great.
            I hate to hear that and hopefully he will pull through. Sucks to see your dog have to go through that.

Comment

Hi guys I'm expecting some Boston terrier pups in a couple of months I have always wanted to train one for blood tracking. Question is does anyone train pups or willing to show e how?

Comment

Ain't them those lil dogs with the bug eyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Little yes but eye color is optional

Comment

Dustin M you need one of these

Comment

Oh no.. kennel is full. Thanks for thinking of me though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Always trying to help

Comment

I have a post in classified ads for a BMC 1.5 year old. Basic on leash off leash training. 254-four93-one558

Comment

I will save number I can't get to classifieds yet but I'm workin on it lol

Comment

Giant axis recovered last night!

Click image for larger version

Name:	july-axis-web.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	24501885

Comment

Beautiful Axis! Long track?

Comment

Working...
                                X