Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

TBH Express needed from Arlington to Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express needed from Arlington to Houston

Need to get the donation rifle to Brother Bill down that way.

Anyone making the trip?

Up

Comment

Wife and I are headed to Tolar this weekend, if we could meet up halfway I could bring it back to Conroe. I am doing an express for shaftslinger, so I will be heading to the Kingwood area to drop off his item and could meet Bro Bill somewhere.

Comment

If he can make it to Beaumont Friday night, I can take it.

Comment

My response was kinda vague, if we could meet up halfway between Tolar and Arlington is what I meant to say.

Comment

I'm leaving for Galveston tomorrow morning, will be down there for the wknd. If you can get it to me at work in NRH before I get off shift tmrw AM I can do it. If this helps, text me four6nine-38seven-four8four6 and we can work it out

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
              Wife and I are headed to Tolar this weekend, if we could meet up halfway I could bring it back to Conroe. I am doing an express for shaftslinger, so I will be heading to the Kingwood area to drop off his item and could meet Bro Bill somewhere.
              If that works out you can leave it with shaft slinger and I can get it fom him

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                If that works out you can leave it with shaft slinger and I can get it fom him
                I'll be glad to help, just let me know. I'm becoming something of a TBH express professional.

Comment

Up

HBO

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

Errr I subscribed to this thread but haven't been notified of anything. First time I have done it not sure if I did it right or what.. I did not see any of this in time..

=( My phone number is 817-344-0425..... If something comes up before we get this worked out and I don't respond on this thread or by pm then text or call me please by any means, any time of day or night.

The new tapatalk I downloaded SUCKS and does not allow me into my private messages or to respond to any comments or anything else. So I have not been getting on tbh from my phone at all.

Comment

Still looking for a tbh express from Arlington to Houston!!!!

Missed the first couple of offers. But here is my cell 817-344-0425... If you are going and can help. Please call or text me, send me a pm.

Thanks

Comment

Ill be in Austin on Wed and Houston of Friday. Ill follow up with a txt to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X