Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome day on the water with TBH'ers Randy and DrJudd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a whole mess of reds right there! Fish fry on the horizon! Congrats

Comment

wow nice bunch of fish

Comment

Hey! Jim on Mrs. Peltier's account , NICE SHELL CARP!!!!!!

GREAT JOB, as known for YOU!!!

jim

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
          Hammer time! Sooner or later I'm coming Ray... AND HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!! Lol

I'll be your huckleberry.

C'mon down rojo!!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            Solid mess of fish right there. You sure know how to get on them fish PB!

Thanks Johnny!! I love catching fish so I try to stay on them. Sometimes its tough due to me only being a weekend warrior. Lol

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by LSU_TygerGurl View Post
              Hey! Jim on Mrs. Peltier's account , NICE SHELL CARP!!!!!!

GREAT JOB, as known for YOU!!!

jim

Hey there brother Jim!! Hope the married life is going well. Im still up for that challenge with Skye when she's ready. Ive said it before, I don't mind taking a fish beating by a woman. Especially on the water. Lol

Tell momma we said hello.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by poco bueno View Post
                Hey there brother Jim!! Hope the married life is going well. Im still up for that challenge with Skye when she's ready. Ive said it before, I don't mind taking a fish beating by a woman. Especially on the water. Lol

Tell momma we said hello.

Ray
                Hey Ray!!!! ANYTIME my FRIEND! Can't wait wait! Got a brand new custom rod and chronarch for Christmas that I've YET to have a chance to "get wet"!!!!! Somebody has to help a sister out!!

Married life is of course the BEST!! We're better than ever. Thank goodness lol!!! Kidding!

Please tell Melinda hello and can't WAIT to make it down there. I've never been and would love to test some new waters! Even got a few new top waters I can't wait to throw down on! Hah!!

You guys take care and keep those AWESOME girls of y'all's on the water! Love to see all those pics and AWESOME BOAT by the way! Ready to let you show us around! Lol

Comment

You must have a big boat. There ain't a little feller in that pic.

Y'all some big old boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    You must have a big boat. There ain't a little feller in that pic.

Y'all some big old boys.
                    You ain't a kidding I was looking at our group pic earlier and noticed I'm looking small at 6'1" 250 w this crew. Some big fellers to make me look little.

Comment

Hmmmm.... I guess my invite got lost in the mail!! Good thing I got connections in Venice!!

Comment

Comment

Easy killer. Bigger is better. Ray, had a great time. You and Tony are good people. Come crash at mi casa any time. Thanks for the trip. Can't wait till next time.

Comment

I got to get my but down there and learn some new water.Been wanting to take my son,who's stationed there at Corpus Naval Air Station.I'm gonna give you a holler pretty soon.

Comment

Y'all tore them up! There aren't many feelings that equal setting the hook on a big red! It's like hitting a brick wall going the other direction. Love it!

Comment

Way to represent!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X