Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another GREAT TBH member gone too soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a sad day. Prayers for all

Comment

Prayers for a great lady and her family.

Comment

RIP Dead Eye Deb

Comment

I never got the pleasure of meeting deb, but you didn't have to to know what kind of person deb was. Rest in peace deb. We will sure miss you around the best campfire around.

Comment

Wow, a sad day. Prayers for the family.

Comment

R.I.P. Sorry, never had a chance to meet you.
              Bye Deb!

Comment

Has the arrangements been made? Greatly appreciated if I could be in the know about this. Thanks!

LeonHogBoy- pm ur way.

Comment

RIP Deb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Wow. I didn't know her on a personal level but from reading her posts she was an exceptional person.
                    I met her once and even got a hug like she was a long time friend.

You will be missed around here for certain.

Comment

I keep reading in disbelief.
                      A fond memory i will charish is cleaning pigs together at the Hilton. She was filling ice chest for friends that needed the food.
                      I am happy that i was able to make some very memorable memories, but sad it took me so long before i meet her.
                      RIP my friend
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by No-Walkin STX Hank; 06-02-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Never got to meet Deb, but she had tons of info and prayers for my family when my wife was going thru issues with her transplant.
                        She will be greatly missed.
                        Prayers up

Comment

God Speed Deb .............................................

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

I just skimmed through a bunch of her posts. She was usually one of the first to congratulate people on hunts and often seemed just as excited as the hunter. She always prayed for others and checked up on them. She never said a cross word as far as I know. As I read TBH, my tears are flowing. I will miss her greatly. She is someone we should all aspire to be.

Comment

Originally posted by RedArrow View Post
                                Awful DAY!!! First I get a call this morning that my Brother has Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer and then an hour later I read this!! WOW! All I can say! I thought about her all day! I found myself reflecting on the hunt she bid on and won in the Chew and John KCA Auction. It was a hunt that I and Karl, owner of the Lincoln Ranch offered up, with me doing the guiding and the cooking. To make a long story short,when that hunt came, We had a blast!! She was so enjoyable and so appreciative of anything you did for her. She was like having a 4 yr old around in one way, because she was a sponge for bowhunting and asked a million questions! She like myself was truly a student of bowhunting and whitetail!! I loved that connection with her!! Weather got bad and really hot but she never complained a bit! So she didn't get the biggest buck on the place but you couldn't of told it by her! I do promise y'all one thing, She could shoot!! She was truly the type of person that makes one think "glass half full" when you were around her!
                                Deb, Godspeed and prayers for your family!!

Thanks for posting brother. You're a good man.

Comment

Working...
                                X