Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another GREAT TBH member gone too soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world just became a darker place for losing Deb. She was one of the few people who never had anything bad to say. I'm sorry we never got to meet in person.

Comment

I keep coming back to look at this thread. I can't believe it's real.

Comment

RIP Deb.. Prayers sent to all the family

Comment

I did not have the opportunity to meet the lady. Nonetheless, I hope her body is now free of pain, her mind free of worry, her soul full warmth, and she has a smile on her face looking down on her friends and family.

Comment

met her one time, and although we didn't talk long I thought she was a very nice lady. she will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
              I keep coming back to look at this thread. I can't believe it's real.
              I feel you Matthew!

Comment

Wow. Rest in peace. Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers up! Another great TBHer! RIP Deb!

Comment

I am speechless! Prayers sent!

Comment

I never met Deb, but reading through this thread I could feel her love. I don't believe that anyone will be able to fill her shoes as the TBH angel but I believe she would be most honored if we all tried.

Comment

well, dammit.

the longer we stick around here, the longer the list gets.

I don't guess I'll ever understand the why.....

big hugs going out to Debbie - she was truly one-of-a-kind

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Man, just seeing this. Such a tragedy. Figure out the woods up there, Deb. It's gonna be great!

Comment

I just got home and now hearing and reading about this. This is so sad. TBH has lost
                              one of the most caring and giving family members it has. RIP DEB You will be missed.
                              Prayers sent for family.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                                Deb was a walking angel put here to heal so many of us with her love. I think she lightened our burdens by absorbing a piece of them into her own heart. She is not gone, simply called home to recharge. We love you Deb and thank you for your selfless care.

Rest well.
                                I honestly believe this is the most accurate one I have read

Comment

Working...
                                X