Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another GREAT TBH member gone too soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really am lost for words
    I met deb several years ago at bownanza
    Her text were always one of the first I would receive on my birthday and Christmas wishing me and my family the best
    RIP Deb the world has lost a wonderful lady and a good friend!

Comment

Prayers sent for all. .God bless

Comment

I'm still in shock to hear of Deb's passing. I met her several times but didn't know her well. I enjoyed seeing her at the chicken burn this year and getting to chat. When it was time for her to leave she made the rounds hugging and telling everyone bye. I will miss seeing her face at gatherings and pray for comfort and peace for all her family and her friends. It reminds me to be even more thankful for this place where we come and share our joy and heart ache and the friends I have made here. Deb was one treasure that will surely be missed!

Comment

Sad news, prayers sent.

Comment

So very sorry to hear of this. RIP Deb. Prayers sent

Comment

Just awful news. RIP

Comment

Horrible. Like many, I never met her. But it is clear she will be missed. Prayers for her and her family.

Comment

WOW, my heart is hurting right now. I never met her, but we always kidded about my wife and me adopting her into our family, she like how we were raising our children. She often called me dad and I called her my daughter. She was a kind heart and will be greatly missed by all. GOD speed daughter.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

sad. Rest in Peace Deb

Comment

RIP. Prayers up for the family and friends.

Comment

Very Very hard to understand RIP Deb

Comment

So sad. RIP Deb and prayers up for those she left behind.

Comment

Deb was a walking angel put here to heal so many of us with her love. I think she lightened our burdens by absorbing a piece of them into her own heart. She is not gone, simply called home to recharge. We love you Deb and thank you for your selfless care.

Rest well.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Just read through this whole thread and can't really add anything to the comments other than to say in my darkest hour, just like Jeff when his daughter passed, she was right there to offer up any help she could for my family and me at the loss of my son. I dearly wish I could have been a help to her, but then thinking about Deb and some of the totally selfless and generous deeds she's done for so many of us in the GS Family, I think we did help her... She I am sure enjoyed giving those great big famous hugs as much as we enjoyed the love felt from her in getting those hugs from her. She was a true earthly Saint! The work she did here on this earth was the kind of work for the Lord that put jewels in her crown. I know she has a very jeweled crown to lay at the Master's feet on that day.

I just am having a hard time wrapping my head around this... God Bless you Deb, May He receive you unto Himself. In Christ's name whom you knew Deb, Amen.
                                Charlie your words are resounding. There is no doubt in my mind that Debbie was indeed in her happiest state when she was with her TBH family. I just wish my friend had reached out leaned on us a bit more. Dang this hurts

Comment

Working...
                                X