Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another GREAT TBH member gone too soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for all.

Comment

Deb's last thread.

Comment

I met Deb 2 Bownanza's ago. It was my first but she was one of the TBHers I wanted to find and meet because of the kindness and generosity I saw on the GS. She embodied the spirit of TBH as I had come to see it. I went up and stuck out my hand to introduce myself and she came up and gave me a huge hug like we'd known each other forever. She was a true angel. Heaven got a good one, for sure. RIP Deb.

Comment

She was always the first one too offer a hand or kind word, world just lost a light that made it brighter

Comment

Sitting here absolutely stunned.

Such a kind and giving person.

Searching for words but there are none.

She utilized this forum flawlessly. Always supportive and always extracting and highlighting the good. What a giant loss.

Prayers for the family including all of us.
            Last edited by Legdog; 06-02-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Very sad news prayers sent for her family.

Comment

Never met her, but saw all that she did for others without question. Definitely someone I am unfortunate to never have met. She will be truly missed. RIP.

Comment

I am so saddened to read this. Deb was the epitome of kindness and caring, unselfishly making sure everybody else was okay and doing anything she could to ease others' pain. I am comforted knowing that God has his arms wrapped around her right now and her pain is no more.

I think we all feel a sense of emptiness that we did not know Deb was hurting; we were content to let her console us. Lesson learned.

Rest in peace, Deb. We will miss you.

Comment

Gods speed Deb.

Comment

I never met Deb but it's clear from these posts she was a great person. Prayers up for her and her family...the good ones always seem to leave too soon.

Comment

Painful news...one of the most genuine selfless, giving and nuturing characters we were blessed to have here at tbh.

Another treasured friend I never would have known without this site...will miss you Deb!!

Comment

Man this sucks. She was always a great person to be around. She will be missed.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

My oh my! Prayers

Comment

Priviledged to have met her.
                                RIP Deb.

Comment

Working...
                                X